Author Topic: Exclusive — Rep. Nancy Mace: All House Democrats Voted Against Survey of Weapons Left in Afghanistan  (Read 233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Rep. Nancy Mace: All House Democrats Voted Against Survey of Weapons Left in Afghanistan

Robert Kraychik 8 Sep 2021

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) noted on Wednesday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow that every Democrat on the House Oversight Committee voted against her proposal to survey the equipment and weapons abandoned in Afghanistan by the Biden administration.

Mace said she proposed an investigation of the national security implications of military equipment abandoned by the U.S. government in Afghanistan in her capacity as a member of the House Oversight Committee. She introduced a legislative amendment to utilize “a very nebulous line dealing with $25 million” to “invest and look at what [military equipment]” was given up in Afghanistan.

“What did we leave behind?” she asked. “What was its value? What could have national security risks do we have by what we left behind in Afghanistan and not knowing that information?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/09/08/exclusive-rep-nancy-mace-all-house-democrats-voted-against-survey-of-weapons-left-in-afghanistan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats and Biden knew full well what they did, they didn't want a survey to get in they way of their denial and lieing their way out!  It worked so well, Biden is still laughing!
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :tongue2: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here i am, stuck in the middle with you!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, if they can't inventory the weapons, that creates opportunities for weapons to disappear...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Longiron

Democrats and Biden knew full well what they did, they didn't want a survey to get in they way of their denial and lieing their way out!  It worked so well, Biden is still laughing!
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :tongue2: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here i am, stuck in the middle with you!

Sure the Biden Adm knew what they were doing. TRAITOR Uniparty Republican Nancy Mace just doing political grandstanding to look like she is doing something in DC. ****slapping