Author Topic: Biden Asks Congress to Rush Afghan Citizenship Before Vetting  (Read 140 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Asks Congress to Rush Afghan Citizenship Before Vetting
« on: September 09, 2021, 01:25:37 pm »
Biden Asks Congress to Rush Afghan Citizenship Before Vetting

Neil Munro 8 Sep 2021

President Joe Biden’s deputies want Congress to flip immigration law on its head so they can quickly convert many Afghans into citizens without required vetting.

“They’re putting the entry/cart before the vetting/horse,” former immigration judge Andrew Arthur told Breitbart News

The request is buried on page 26 of a 34-page page list of budget requests to Congress, titled “Continuing Resolution (CR) Appropriations Issues.”

The request asks Congress to change laws so the Secretary of Homeland Security could provide fast-track citizenship to at least 50,000 Afghans, even when intelligence officials recognize that some of the migrants have ties to dangerous and ideologically extreme groups in Afghanistan.

The legislation would exempt the Afghan migrants from the normal  “grounds of inadmissibility” that immigrants must pass before becoming a citizen.

The normal grounds for rejection include a likely need for welfare and government aid, having a disease, having criminal records, having a record of “terrorist activity” or “is likely to engage after entry in any terrorist activity.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/09/08/biden-asks-congress-to-ok-afghan-migration-citizenship-before-vetting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden Asks Congress to Rush Afghan Citizenship Before Vetting
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 01:28:17 pm »

Some are more equal than others.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 02:41:12 pm »
Other than the dems hoping to add to their voting block, exactly why should these refugees get special treatment over any other legal immigrant? Already immigrants don't need sponsors and get all sorts of government benefits from day one when even asking for aid would have been a violation and gotten my parents and anyone else in the past booted out of America. Why would these refugees be in any way entitled to any extraordinary treatment in regards to citizenship? And I feel the same about those that assisted us in Afghanistan. Could it be so that it would be even harder to prosecute and expel all those terrorists we know were mixed in with real Afghan refugees if they were citizens?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 02:44:22 pm »
These seditious pieces of sh*t couldn't be more clear how they intend to use immigration as a political weapon.

And the GOP stands there with its thumb up its butt, as usual.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 02:48:36 pm »
These seditious pieces of sh*t couldn't be more clear how they intend to use immigration as a political weapon.

And the GOP stands there with its thumb up its butt, as usual.

MANY people ISB on multiple payrolls @skeeter and not all of them are Democrats. Not by a long shot.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 02:51:26 pm »
MANY people ISB on multiple payrolls @skeeter and not all of them are Democrats. Not by a long shot.
I know, I can't get out of the habit of expecting the republicans to lead as they campaign.