Author Topic: Biden will make major COVID speech Thursday outlining 'six-pronged' plan based on more vaccine manda  (Read 196 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden will make major COVID speech Thursday outlining 'six-pronged' plan based on more vaccine mandates and school policies

President Joe Biden will make a major COVID address Thursday
    He will lay out a six-pronged strategy 'working across the public and private sectors to help continue to get the pandemic under control,' Jen Psaki said
    Asked about possible new mandates, Psaki said the White House would offer more details later about the plan
    The United States leads the world in COVID-19 cases and death and is struggling to get control of the highly contagious Delta variant
    Reuters data shows that more than 20,800 people have died in the United States from COVID-19 in the past two weeks

By Reuters

Published: 13:47 EDT, 7 September 2021 | Updated: 14:08 EDT, 7 September 2021

President Joe Biden on Thursday will present a six-pronged strategy intended to fight the spread of the highly contagious COVID Delta variant and increase U.S. COVID-19 vaccinations, the White House said on Tuesday.

The United States, which leads the world in COVID-19 cases and deaths, is struggling to stem a wave of infections driven by the variant even as officials try to persuade Americans who have resisted vaccination to get the shots. 

Rising case loads have raised concerns as children head back to school, while also rattling investors and upending company return-to-office plans.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9966753/Biden-announce-six-pronged-COVID-plan-Thursday.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 :whocares:

He thinks this will push his Afghan failure off the news cycle.  Not gonna work Bloody Biden.  Your goose is cooked.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If you can listen to Xiden speak you have a MUCH stronger stomach than I do.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If you can listen to Xiden speak you have a MUCH stronger stomach than I do.

I just do it to see him get lost both in his mind and to and from the podium. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline cato potatoe

If only we trusted his policies, we could beat this virus.  We need to be reminded more often. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whip_inflation_now

Offline rustynail

We are going to be pronged for sure.