Author Topic: What I Learned about Democrats from the Inside  (Read 64 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What I Learned about Democrats from the Inside
« on: September 08, 2021, 12:56:38 pm »
September 8, 2021
What I Learned about Democrats from the Inside
By Renee Parsons

It is more than difficult to grasp that Americans of the Democrat ilk remain unable to see through the illegitimacy of the Biden regime, especially in view of the Afghanistan catastrophe. It seems that Dems are myopic to political reality as they remain victims of Trump Derangement Syndrome and willfully ignorant of the fact that the country is experiencing an escalation of multiple crises occurring simultaneously. And that these crises, deliberate and intentional, are focused on destroying American sovereignty as well as our guaranteed freedoms and privileges set in place since George Washington presided over the Constitutional Convention in 1787.

We now know that the Dem reality is sufficiently skewed as to represent a startlingly different truth of how the world operates and that today's Dems are no longer the same party many of us signed up for years ago. Since the 2016 election, they have revealed themselves to be more akin to liberal fascists, offering a kind of benign tyranny with rough edges as they espouse a view that all areas of life must be subject to the State's dictates, with its purpose to assure a uniformity of national intent to align with their version of a perfect world order.

I can attest to the fact that many Dems do not follow politics closely enough to grasp what has happened to the anti–Vietnam War party or the party that once cherished civil liberties. They are the Facebook wing of the Democrat party who are addicted to social media on a daily basis. By rote, without any intellectualizing, they remain devoted to what was once a proud Democrat party tradition. Those days are over as the party has succumbed to its darker impulses of totalitarian control over every aspect of social and political order.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/09/what_i_learned_about_democrats_from_the_inside.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34