Author Topic: Is Melania Looking to Blow up a Trump 2024 Run?  (Read 341 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Melania Looking to Blow up a Trump 2024 Run?
« on: September 07, 2021, 09:52:40 pm »
Is Melania Looking to Blow up a Trump 2024 Run?
By Bonchie | Sep 07, 2021 3:30 PM ET

The debate over whether Donald Trump will run again in 2024 essentially started the day the 2020 election was certified. Trump has played coy, sometimes signaling it’s a done deal while at other times positioning himself as a king-maker. Numerous claims of an impending run have been made, with none of them ever being fully confirmed.

Now, a new report from Kate Bennett adds to the debate from another person’s perspective — Melania Trump.

Melania Trump’s disinterest in public political life runs deep enough that she has gone so far as to tell several friends that not only does she not intend to bolster her husband’s inflated political ambitions, she has zero desire for a White House redux, according to several people who spoke with CNN about her mindset. “Being first lady again is not what she wants,” said one of the people, who had a close relationship with Trump during her White House tenure. “For her, it was a chapter — and it’s over, and that’s that.”

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/07/is-melania-looking-to-blow-up-a-trump-2024-run-n439174
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Is Melania Looking to Blow up a Trump 2024 Run?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 09:58:57 pm »
Blow?  That brings someone to mind.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 10:01:57 pm »
I've read a couple of similar articles circulating.  With all the criticism that she went through, I doubt that she's anxious to jump back onto the campaign trail and I can't blame her. I think she's had enough of politics, though I believe she would stand besides DJT again.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 10:15:21 pm »
I've read a couple of similar articles circulating.  With all the criticism that she went through, I doubt that she's anxious to jump back onto the campaign trail and I can't blame her. I think she's had enough of politics, though I believe she would stand besides DJT again.
---------------------------
Never understood why a multi-lingual Slovene, having elegant bearing as well as worldly presence
would settle for an aging weight problem w/a room temperature IQ, who never shuts his dam mouth.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 10:29:35 pm by Absalom »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 05:38:28 am »
She'll be back ....  happy77

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2021, 12:53:16 pm »
Can't blame her one bit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org