Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Predicts the US Military ‘Will be Going Back Into Afghanistan’  (Read 172 times)

Online libertybele

....hmmm.... I don't think that's going to happen under China Joe. I think we'll be fighting in our back yards.  Time will tell.

Lindsey Graham Predicts the US Military ‘Will be Going Back Into Afghanistan’

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) on Monday preducted the United States “will be going back into Afghanistan” due to the threat of terror,

After praising former President Donald Trump for maintaining the U.S. military presence in Afghanistan, Graham said in an interview on Monday with the BBC that the Taliban will “impose a lifestyle on the Afghan people that I think is going to make us all sick to our stomach.”

“But most importantly,” he said, “they’re going to give safe haven to Al-Qaeda who has ambitions to drive us out of the Mideast writ large and attack us because of our way of life. We will be going back into Afghanistan as we went back into Iraq and Syria.”
Also Read:
‘Shang-Chi’ Stretches to $90 Million Labor Day Weekend Opening   

Following this statement, BBC host Stephen Sackur asked, “You seriously think the United States will once again, in the foreseeable future, put troops back into Afghanistan?”

“We’ll have to because the threat will be so large,” Graham responded. Citing the situations in Iraq and Syria, the Republican senator predicted that Afghanistan will be a “cauldron for radical Islamic behavior.”...........

https://www.thewrap.com/lindsey-graham-predicts-the-us-military-will-be-going-back-into-afghanistan/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As the holy immaculate god Joe can do no wrong and of course is sooo damn much better than Trump in office. So the fools and damn fools told me.  Double down Joe, send another complete Army of materials into Afghanistan to make going back into Afghanistan 'fair'.  Good enough for Obama, good enough for Biden, order a lot more body bags this time, stooges and fools wouldn't want it any other way.
 ////00000////

Remember no blame for any of it, your got your marching orders!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 02:12:23 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Never another boot on the ground in that shit hole.

If we do need to extract some revenge for a future terrorist act, just bomb it into the stone age.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

Never another boot on the ground in that shit hole.

If we do need to extract some revenge for a future terrorist act, just bomb it into the stone age.
We should have turned that whole country into a big glass plate 19 years ago.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Same old Lindsey Graham.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nope. Not I ever. And certainly none of our allies will ever be going back.
I imagine that many/most soldiers would refuse to go, since there is no point now and there never was.
Since the American government is against 'winning' any war, and has been for the last 75 years, fighting a war for or with America is just a hamster running on a wheel. A lot of effort. A lot of money. A lot of death. But in the end, it is all just a waste of time.

Regardless of what the idiotic Liberals in government and military leadership think, you are NEVER going to make the Taliban or Iran your 'friends'. No matter how much money you give them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Like the last Presidential election, like Joe President, America stepped off that cliff,though amply warned not to.  Now Joe whom no fault can be found in, cando as he pleases by generous empowerment of FOOLS.  Who's going to stop him?  those that played his Lewinskys? and support him with generous denials of being accountable?  Mass delusions running amock!  You now own this!
 :chairbang: :smokin: :chairbang:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions