Author Topic: Antony Blinken Will Testify Before House And Senate On Afghanistan Withdrawal  (Read 134 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Antony Blinken Will Testify Before House And Senate On Afghanistan Withdrawal

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
September 06, 2021 6:59 PM ET

Secretary of State Antony Blinken will testify before Congress on the United States’ withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Blinken has been scheduled to appear before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Tuesday, September 14, for a hearing titled “Examining the U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan.”

https://twitter.com/RichEdsonDC/status/1435001303546179585

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/09/06/antony-blinken-will-testify-afghanistan-withdrawal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

And? So what? He'll lie his a$$ off and the idiots in congress will do nothing about it. So again I say AND?

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
So much Kabuki theatre for nothing accomplished.

Only thing that is going to fix DC is if a tsunami took it out.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Congress... big deal.

Biden will not be in any way held accountable. There will be more disasters due to his bumbling incompetence and more people will die.

He will not be held accountable until the rats are certain holding him accountable will not cost them anything politically, not be before January 2023. After that time Harris will be eligible for two full four year terms.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 02:14:30 pm by skeeter »

Online The_Reader_David

Will he bring Winken and Nod with him for back up?

Yeah, yeah, I know the children in the classic poem have their names spelled with a y instead of an i.  I just can't help thinking of it as his foreign policy has about as much reality to it as sailing the sky in a wooden shoe to fish for stars.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How can people have forgotten so much so quickly?  All that's needed is Trump to be defeated, anything Biden does after that has to be better!  What happens when Satan and his minions do your thinking for you!  Confusion to easily duped fools follows.  REMEMBER?
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions