Author Topic: Scalise: ‘No Hospital After the Storm Was Running on Windmills and Solar Panels’  (Read 95 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Scalise: ‘No Hospital After the Storm Was Running on Windmills and Solar Panels’

Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) said Tuesday that the Democrats’ attempts to do away with fossil fuels will hurt people recovering from Hurricane Ida and similar natural disasters, because hospitals can’t operate on windmills and solar power.

“We've talked about infrastructure for a long time. President Trump wanted an infrastructure bill, and by that I mean what everybody used to always consider infrastructure: roads, bridges, ports, water ways, even broadband. Where they've gone on the left is now to try to redefine infrastructure to include fossil fuel, green new deal type proposals, to do tax and spending,” Scalise told Fox Business’s “Mornings with Maria Bartiromo.”............

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/melanie-arter/scalise-no-hospital-after-storm-was-running-windmills-and-solar
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.