Author Topic: Trump reportedly 'f---ing hates' Ron DeSantis  (Read 678 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump reportedly 'f---ing hates' Ron DeSantis
« on: September 07, 2021, 12:47:10 am »
This is a hit piece??? I find it hard to believe as Trump launched DeSantis' career and got him elected. 

Trump reportedly 'f---ing hates' Ron DeSantis

As former President Donald Trump possibly eyes a 2024 run, a new report suggests there's one other potential contender whose popularity he really "resents": Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R).

A report from Vanity Fair this week delves into how various Republicans are "testing the waters" for the 2024 presidential primaries in case Trump doesn't decide to seek the GOP nomination, and among the likely contenders in that scenario would be DeSantis. But the report describes the fact that the Florida governor's "biggest challenge" may be his "fraught relationship" with the 45th president.

"Trump f---ing hates DeSantis," a Trump confidant told Vanity Fair. "He just resents his popularity."

Earlier this year, a 2024 straw poll taken at the Western Conservative Summit saw DeSantis slightly ahead of Trump, 74 percent to 71 percent. An unnamed "prominent Republican" told Vanity Fair that Trump tells people that he "made Ron," and the report says the former president is irritated with DeSantis because he feels he doesn't get enough credit for that. Trump himself told Vanity Fair that DeSantis is a "good guy" and that "he gives me good credit."..........

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-reportedly-f-ing-hates-184458023.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump reportedly 'f---ing hates' Ron DeSantis
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 12:50:59 am »
The crudest kind of bullsh*t.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 12:53:32 am »
From Vanity Fair via Yahoo news. 

Consider the source.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 12:56:18 am »
From Vanity Fair via Yahoo news. 

Consider the source.

Indeed, I thought it was an interesting liberal angle.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2021, 12:58:48 am »
They lie.

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2021, 01:20:57 am »
    I don't know why so many dismiss it right out of hand even considering the sources. 
    It's certainly seems plausible to this Trumpaphobe.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2021, 01:59:31 am »
    I don't know why so many dismiss it right out of hand even considering the sources. 

Dismissing this report immediately because of its source is no more valid than rushing to accept it immediately because of its subject.

Unfortunately this is consistent with what we've all seen of Trump's character; he can't stand for anyone to outshine him and will stop at nothing -  including severe damage to the R party - to destroy anyone who might steal his spotlight.  This is exactly why I argue that Trump must declare early if he's going to run; if he competes again in a contested primary his narcissism will create a disaster.
James 1:20

Offline MikePence

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2021, 02:57:56 am »
It is fake news!
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2021, 03:12:30 am »
Dismissing this report immediately because of its source is no more valid than rushing to accept it immediately because of its subject.

Unfortunately this is consistent with what we've all seen of Trump's character; he can't stand for anyone to outshine him and will stop at nothing -  including severe damage to the R party - to destroy anyone who might steal his spotlight.  This is exactly why I argue that Trump must declare early if he's going to run; if he competes again in a contested primary his narcissism will create a disaster.

It's weak tea a child could see thru.
The Republic is lost.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2021, 04:02:35 am »

Yes he's going to run and lose again.  He convinced the Republicans he beat Joe Biden, and they will follow him to whatever end.  I hope Clarence Thomas intends to serve until he is dead.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2021, 04:22:55 am »
Not the first time MSM has used this tactic.  How better to help derail your enemies by initiating false accusations, and start bad blood amoung allies of your opposition.

VF....Resorting to 4th grade tactics I see.  Stay Classy.../s

« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 04:25:09 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2021, 04:26:56 am »

I am of course, not privy to actual interactions between DeSantis and Trump, but if you count the public comments each has said about each other, you'd see that this probably bullshit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2021, 04:28:18 am »

Because 100% of comments that DeSantis and Trump have made about each other have been glowingly positive. If there is bad blood they are sure doing a damned good job hiding it.

And you know I am no big Trump fan.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 04:29:05 am by catfish1957 »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2021, 02:36:55 pm »

Years of experience, maybe?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2021, 02:40:03 pm »
Years of experience, maybe?

And the sheer fact, I have never seen a more driven obsession ever than what the MSM wants to do to destroy Trump.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2021, 02:46:22 pm »
And the sheer fact, I have never seen a more driven obsession ever than what the MSM wants to do to destroy Trump.
No named sources, no evidence and assertions that fall right in line with the media's Trump meme. Same old crap.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2021, 02:56:20 pm »
No named sources, no evidence and assertions that fall right in line with the media's Trump meme. Same old crap.

Average MSM reporter....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2021, 03:01:05 pm »
Average MSM reporter....

Still, have no doubt that DeSantis will not be immune to 'Candidate' Trump's attacks during the Primaries. 

:laugh:  :bolt:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 07:51:22 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2021, 03:03:39 pm »
Still, have no doubt that DeSantis will not be immune to 'Candidate' Trump's attacks during the Primaries. 

:laugh:  :bolt:
Of course, its politics. Recreating the Cruz/Trump fiasco is probably the intent of the hit piece.

Offline bilo

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2021, 04:11:55 pm »
The crudest kind of bullsh*t.

You know someone terrifies the leftists when they say Trump hates him.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline MikePence

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2021, 04:37:05 pm »
You know someone terrifies the leftists when they say Trump hates him.

Facts!

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2021, 04:41:00 pm »
Of course, its politics. Recreating the Cruz/Trump fiasco is probably the intent of the hit piece.

Stone and Pecker have been in the bullpen for 4 years now.  They should be tanned and well rested by 2024.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2021, 05:40:32 pm »
Praise anyone that might defeat Trump at the beginning.  Then gut them afterward, to ensure a democrat keeps the office.  Not so difficult to see, with at least some intelligence applied.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online corbe

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2021, 06:49:08 pm »
   Welcome to TBR @MikePence
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MikePence

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2021, 07:42:27 pm »