Author Topic: Angelina Jolie Torches Biden’s Afghanistan Withdrawal: Sickening ‘Betrayal and Failure Impossible to  (Read 389 times)

Online Hoodat

Angelina Jolie Torches Biden’s Afghanistan Withdrawal: Sickening ‘Betrayal and Failure Impossible to Understand’

ALANA MASTRANGELO   |   21 Aug 2021

“Whatever your views on the war in Afghanistan, we probably agree on one thing: it should not have ended this way,” Angelina Jolie wrote in an op-ed she wrote for TIME magazine on Friday, adding that as an American, she is “ashamed by the manner of our leaving.”

The Eternals star added that “appearing to cut and run, and abandoning our allies and supporters in the most chaotic way imaginable, after so many years of effort and sacrifice, is a betrayal and a failure impossible to fully understand.”

“It diminishes us,” Jolie affirmed. “We have lost leverage to influence what now happens in Afghanistan.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/08/21/angelina-jolie-torches-bidens-afghanistan-withdrawal-sickening-betrayal-and-failure-impossible-to-understand/

Not sure where Jolie has been for the past few decades, but Joe Biden's capacity for failure has been understandably clear for almost 50 years.  He served eight years as vice president bragging about how he didn't have to do anything.  Now you know why we are pissed off about the election being stolen.  It isn't about Trump.  It's about the catastrophe that has been thrust upon America.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

It important we not hang all of the blame on Joe Biden. The Obama stooges & pipsqueak bureaucrats who staff his administration, knee jerk anti Americans who’s primary goal is to undo everything the previous administration accomplished out of spite, need to get some splashed on themselves, too.

They cannot be allowed to hang around DC throwing stink bombs into policy for decades to come

Offline libertybele

It important we not hang all of the blame on Joe Biden. The Obama stooges & pipsqueak bureaucrats who staff his administration, knee jerk anti Americans who’s primary goal is to undo everything the previous administration accomplished out of spite, need to get some splashed on themselves, too.

They cannot be allowed to hang around DC throwing stink bombs into policy for decades to come

China Joe is just a convenient puppet. Trump was a HUGE obstacle that they had to get rid of.  "We the People" will be outnumbered by ILLEGALS and REFUGEES from various different countries.  The transformation of American will be complete.

I don't believe this was done so much out of spite, but rather a continuation of Bammy and Company's vision. Again, Trump beating Hillary, I now believe was truly not expected.

My concern right now is that states MUST adopt bills against Sharia law and members of "The Squad" already seated in Congress.  I'm not so sure that they were actually elected by those in their states and I am inclined to believe that they were selectively placed. 

We must never forget who we are and stand by what we believe in regardless of what is laid in front of us and what we encounter.

I believe in God and the Constitution period.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Because I wanted the opinion of Angelina Jolie...  *****rollingeyes*****
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

Should have listened to your dad, Angelina.

Online Hoodat

Because I wanted the opinion of Angelina Jolie...  *****rollingeyes*****

I cut her slack because she's a fan of Atlas Shrugged.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Jolie is a liberal moron.  She is nothing like her father.

Biden's mission is to continue the globalist agenda of one world governing body.  Obama does not want to be on the Supreme Court, he wants to be the first globalist president or prime minister.  Biden will continue to advance toward that end.  Our sovereignty is being sold down the drain literally by the Biden Crime Family, one deal at a time.  Talk about carpetbaggers.  Those during the Civil War had nothing on present day carpetbaggers!!!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Biden's mission is to continue the globalist agenda of one world governing body.  Obama does not want to be on the Supreme Court, he wants to be the first globalist president or prime minister.  Biden will continue to advance toward that end.  Our sovereignty is being sold down the drain literally by the Biden Crime Family, one deal at a time.  Talk about carpetbaggers.  Those during the Civil War had nothing on present day carpetbaggers!!!

It's never too late for an epiphany.

Since 2017, many of you here had one too.   /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline MikePence

I cut her slack because she's a fan of Atlas Shrugged.

So did I!
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline libertybele

:yowsa: