Author Topic: Poll: Almost Half of the Electorate Deems Illegal Immigration a ‘Critical Threat’  (Read 142 times)

rangerrebew

Poll: Almost Half of the Electorate Deems Illegal Immigration a ‘Critical Threat’
A wake-up call for Biden and his party on the need for immigration enforcement
By Andrew R. Arthur on September 3, 2021

In a poll conducted between August 28 and 30 by Morning Consult and Politico of 1,997 registered voters, 55 percent of respondents disapproved of President Biden’s handling of immigration (41 percent “strongly”), and almost half (47 percent) saw “illegal immigration” as a “critical threat to the vital interests of the United States in the next 10 years”. That poll is a wake-up call that should prompt a White House course correction on immigration enforcement.

To drill down on respondents’ impressions of Biden, 48 percent of those polled approved of the job he is doing as president generally, as opposed to 50 percent who disapproved (37 percent “strongly”). Even that is deceiving, because Biden is buoyed by still-strong support from his fellow Democrats (84 percent of whom approved of Biden’s performance, again almost half — 49 percent — “strongly” so).

Ninety percent of Republicans disapproved of Biden’s performance (73 percent “strongly”), and while some partisan disagreement is to be expected, 90 percent disapproval is still a poor showing.

https://cis.org/Arthur/Poll-Almost-Half-Electorate-Deems-Illegal-Immigration-Critical-Threat

Offline skeeter

Rats will not alter course. To them its a race to fill the nation with new clients before the old ones can muster opposition.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Almost half?"  I think I see the problem.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: