Author Topic: Kinzinger: GOP ‘Should Not Have the Majority’ Until They Stop They ‘Pushing Conspiracies’  (Read 362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger: GOP ‘Should Not Have the Majority’ Until They Stop They ‘Pushing Conspiracies’

Pam Key 5 Sep 2021

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R- IL) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that if Republicans continue to push lies and conspiracies, his party should “not have the majority” in Congress.

Kinzinger said, “The question is, what is our party going to be? Are we going to be the party of opportunity and hope, or the party of anger, division, and truth has no place in it?”

He added, “The party desperately needs some people to stand up and tell the truth.”

Anchor Dana Bash asked, “Do you think that voters should trust House Republican leaders with the majority in the next election?”

Kinzinger responded, “All I can say right now is my party has to embrace truth. We have to have a full reckoning of what happened on January 6th, and we have to turn away from conspiracy. I think if we’re going to be in charge and pushing conspiracy and pushing division and pushing lies, then the Republican Party should not have the majority. But if we’re going to be the party that actually tells the truth and fights for real conservative values and doesn’t masquerade conservatism as some anger future, then certainly we should have the majority. But that’s up to the party right now to determine.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/05/kinzinger-gop-should-not-have-the-majority-until-they-stop-they-pushing-conspiracies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I'd love to find out whats motivating this fraud. Someone needs to follow the money.

Whether or not one believes there was enough fraud to swing last fall's election (there was and it did) everyone knows
the rats have been committing voter fraud, at least at the local level, for decades - there is no reason at all for republicans to discourage that impression among the electorate. Unless they are somehow covertly benefiting themselves from the status quo.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 03:13:51 pm by skeeter »

Offline Killer Clouds

WTF does Kinzinger know about conservatism? He doesn't have to worry his party, the DCP, will be the minority in 2022.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Priority No. 1 for the GOP right now should be finding a "Cant Lose" 2022 candidate to oust Kinzinger and Cheney. 

These turds need to be flushed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I'd love to find out whats motivating this fraud. Someone needs to follow the money.

Whether or not one believes there was enough fraud to swing last fall's election (there was and it did) everyone knows
the rats have been committing voter fraud, at least at the local level, for decades - there is no reason at all for republicans to discourage that impression among the electorate. Unless they are somehow covertly benefiting themselves from the status quo.

You make a good point. He was before 2016 a pretty innocuous harmless RINO leaning rep.  Something triggered this party treason.

Best guess is Lincoln Project AH's funding
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Priority No. 1 for the GOP right now should be finding a "Cant Lose" 2022 candidate to oust Kinzinger and Cheney. 

These turds need to be flushed.
I believe the Dems are assisting in this one as Kinzinger's district is the one going away in Illinois. https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2490230;topic=447503.0
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

You make a good point. He was before 2016 a pretty innocuous harmless RINO leaning rep.  Something triggered this party treason.

There is no good reason for guys like Kinzinger, Ryan and Cheney to be so strident in their denial of last falls fraud. If they would shut up there would be very little public discussion of it now. But they are determined to force a change of perception. Its weird.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I believe the Dems are assisting in this one as Kinzinger's district is the one going away in Illinois. https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2490230;topic=447503.0

Gerrymander that mf'er into oblivion.   :silly:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Top 20 contributors to Adam Kinzinger (2020)
Source: OpenSecrets.org

RankContributorTotalIndividualsPACs
1 Exelon Corp$25,400$5,400$20,000
2 Charter Communications$22,500$0$22,500
3 Rockford Anesthesiology Assoc           $22,100$22,100$0
4 National Assn of Broadcasters$21,500$11,500$10,000
5 AT&T Inc$20,050$50$20,000
6 United Parcel Service$20,006$6$20,000
7 Lockheed Martin$20,005$5$20,000
8 Comcast Corp$20,003$3$20,000
9 American Bankers Assn$20,000$0$20,000
9 American Society of Anesthesiologists$20,000$0$20,000
9 Laborers Union$20,000$5,000$15,000
9 National Electrical Contractors Assn$20,000$0$20,000
9 Williams Companies$20,000$0$20,000
14 Ameren Corp$17,000$2,000$15,000
15 Longford Capital Management$16,200$16,200$0
16 Republican Governance Group$16,000$0$16,000
17 Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation$15,600$15,600$0
18 Blue Cross/Blue Shield$15,500$0$15,500
19 State Farm Insurance$15,402$8,902$6,500
20 Boeing Co$15,019$19$15,000
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 03:52:36 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

That's money above the table.  Who knows what goes on when a pol twists on a 180 so quickly he almost snaps his neck off.

Offline skeeter

So its probably as simple as the mega corporations' interest in keeping the status quo, where they've bought and paid for the politicians and policies coming out of DC and so benefit from the fraud.

People really need to wake the hell up.

Offline Absalom

Whenever politics emerges as the headline, the usual suspects are out in force. How predictable!
The values/virtues that we embraced at founding have been eroding for decades at an accelerating
pace, yet what is the solution???
Why its purer politics, embracing the truth while rejecting conspiracies, lies and other bad stuff!
Omigod, what insight and wisdom. Might we have a clone of Plato in our midst?????
Politics, the very essence of corruption and disgrace is the answer to the corruption and disgrace
engulfing us!!! Why haven't we have grasped this long ago?????????????????????????

Offline dfwgator

Betcha this had something to do with it....

https://www.defensenews.com/congress/2019/04/27/rep-adam-kinzinger-says-hes-open-to-air-force-secretary-job/

And when he didn't get it....that's when he turned on Trump.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Whenever politics emerges as the headline, the usual suspects are out in force. How predictable!
The values/virtues that we embraced at founding have been eroding for decades at an accelerating
pace, yet what is the solution???
Why its purer politics, embracing the truth while rejecting conspiracies, lies and other bad stuff!
Omigod, what insight and wisdom. Might we have a clone of Plato in our midst?????
Politics, the very essence of corruption and disgrace is the answer to the corruption and disgrace
engulfing us!!! Why haven't we have grasped this long ago?????????????????????????

I try to watch Mr. Smith Goes to Washington once every few years to remember this isn't really a new phenomenon. 

The really difference between now and say Steart's character 80 years ago, and likely 200 years ago?  Back then, you probably had a few men of virtue, who had the nations best interest at heart.
Nowadays, pretty much 100% of them sleazy, slimy, and not worth spitting on.  Also back then Government service had honor.  Now it is aptly named "The Swamp"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, Adam, when the GOP does take back the majority, you won't have to worry about it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Well, Adam, when the GOP does take back the majority, you won't have to worry about it.

Is it possible to strip him of all committee memberships, and let him clean bathrooms?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is it possible to strip him of all committee memberships, and let him clean bathrooms?

When the GOP takes back the Majority, he'll be a private citizen from Illinois.  His seat will be gerrymandered away by then.

He can clean the bathrooms at McDonald's, or better, Taco Bell.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He'll either be cleaning up the monkey shit at the Brookfield zoo or working for CNN.  But that is employment without a distinction.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Odd how democrats exhibit the worst, and yet usually get a pass, as that's just the way they are.  Some Republicans act like democrats and the whole Republican party gets broad brushed with being no different as democrats, and that's utterly unacceptable.  The 100% locksteppers get watered down blame, the Republicans, even the good ones, get broad brushed as evil, wicked.  There is some serious manipulations of stupid people in all this!  Bass=ackwards is the new thought processing?
No wonder things are as messed up as they are now!
 ****slapping :2popcorn: ****slapping
Remember hitlery screeching and accusing; VAST Right wing conspiracies!  All the while it was the democrats that were puppets of the globalist and ultra-rich?  Have they managed to re-wire peoples brains to think backwards now?
 :yowsa:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 07:19:18 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

Odd how democrats exhibit the worst, and yet usually get a pass, as that's just the way they are.  Some Republicans act like democrats and the whole Republican party gets broad brushed with being no different as democrats, and that's utterly unacceptable.  The 100% locksteppers get watered down blame, the Republicans, even the good ones, get broad brushed as evil, wicked.  There is some serious manipulations of stupid people in all this!  Bass=ackwards is the new thought processing?
No wonder things are as messed up as they are now!
 ****slapping :2popcorn: ****slapping
Remember hitlery screeching and accusing; VAST Right wing conspiracies!  All the while it was the democrats that were puppets of the globalist and ultra-rich?  Have they managed to re-wire peoples brains to think backwards now?
 :yowsa:
You are correct. It's got to a point where insanity is accepted as normal. Stupidity is taking over this country. Don't worry though, it's someone else's fault. Muslim terrorists wouldn't do what they do if they could just get some love and understanding, Boy can be girls and girls can be boys. If you want to you can be a dog or a cat or any other pronoun you want to be.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
GOP ‘Should Not Have the Majority’ Until They Stop They ‘Pushing Conspiracies
Is this a toughie to comprehend or what ?
GOP ‘Should Not Have the Majority’ Until They Stop and ‘Promise to stop exposing democrats for who and what they are and have done, and are going to do’
 In other words, Republicans not on the democrat plantation are as welcome as blacks refusing to lock-step on the democrats plantation.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 12:26:04 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online LMAO

Of course I don’t want the GOP to push conspiracy theories.

But what  does he consider  a conspiracy theory?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 9999hair out0000 How well I remember Kinzinger saying this about the democrats when they continually pushed, and still push conspiracy theories about Trump.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This has to be up there with the most ignorant, carney barker non-sequiturs of the year.
The Republic is lost.