Author Topic: Osama bin Laden’s niece says only Trump can prevent another 9/11  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Osama bin Laden’s niece says only Trump can prevent another 9/11
By Jon Levine   
September 5, 2020 9:23am

Another 9/11-style attack may be just around the corner if Joe Biden is elected president, warns Noor bin Ladin, the niece of Sept. 11 terror mastermind Osama bin Laden.

“ISIS proliferated under the Obama/Biden administration, leading to them coming to Europe. Trump has shown he protects America and us by extension from foreign threats by obliterating terrorists at the root and before they get a chance to strike,” bin Ladin, 33, told The Post in her first-ever interview.

Bin Ladin (whose branch of the family has always spelled their name differently than her infamous uncle) lives in Switzerland but said she considers herself “an American at heart.” A full-size US flag hung in her childhood room at age 12 and her dream vacation is an RV trip across America.

The stunning, Swiss-born bin Ladin says she is all in for Trump in 2020, calling the election the most important in a generation.

“I have been a supporter of President Trump since he announced he was running in the early days in 2015. I have watched from afar and I admire this man’s resolve,” she said. “He must be re-elected … It’s vital for the future of not only America, but Western civilization as a whole.”

more
https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/osama-bin-ladens-niece-says-only-trump-can-prevent-another-9-11/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Osama bin Laden’s niece says only Trump can prevent another 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 08:15:38 pm »
I don't know about only Trump, but LIEden, Kammie, Miss Nancy, Leaky Leahy, and Chuckles certainly would not.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 08:28:40 pm »
Osama bin Laden’s niece says only Trump can prevent another 9/11
By Jon Levine   
September 5, 2020 9:23am

Another 9/11-style attack may be just around the corner if Joe Biden is elected president, warns Noor bin Ladin, the niece of Sept. 11 terror mastermind Osama bin Laden.

“ISIS proliferated under the Obama/Biden administration, leading to them coming to Europe. Trump has shown he protects America and us by extension from foreign threats by obliterating terrorists at the root and before they get a chance to strike,” bin Ladin, 33, told The Post in her first-ever interview.

Bin Ladin (whose branch of the family has always spelled their name differently than her infamous uncle) lives in Switzerland but said she considers herself “an American at heart.” A full-size US flag hung in her childhood room at age 12 and her dream vacation is an RV trip across America.

The stunning, Swiss-born bin Ladin says she is all in for Trump in 2020, calling the election the most important in a generation.

“I have been a supporter of President Trump since he announced he was running in the early days in 2015. I have watched from afar and I admire this man’s resolve,” she said. “He must be re-elected … It’s vital for the future of not only America, but Western civilization as a whole.”

more
https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/osama-bin-ladens-niece-says-only-trump-can-prevent-another-9-11/

Not an endorsement I think Trump should be embracing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 08:39:29 pm »
There was an article posted yesterday that Bin Laden's son was apologizing for 9-11 and now this article on Bin Laden's niece.

She lives in Switzerland and consider herself an American at heart; gee isn't that wonderful.

Not trusting of anything coming from the mouths of the Bin Laden family (regardless of how they spell their name).       
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 12:59:44 am »
There was an article posted yesterday that Bin Laden's son was apologizing for 9-11 and now this article on Bin Laden's niece.

She lives in Switzerland and consider herself an American at heart; gee isn't that wonderful.

Not trusting of anything coming from the mouths of the Bin Laden family (regardless of how they spell their name).     
One, the son, is pimping for Biden while the niece pimps for Trump? I don't believe either anymore than I would Baghdad Bob...........or Jim Acosta.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2021, 01:19:57 am »
One, the son, is pimping for Biden while the niece pimps for Trump? I don't believe either anymore than I would Baghdad Bob...........or Jim Acosta.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.