Author Topic: Get ready for more Central American migrant caravans  (Read 224 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Get ready for more Central American migrant caravans
« on: September 05, 2021, 11:48:04 pm »
American Thinker by Monica Showalter 9/5/2021

Now that Joe Biden has transported some 100,000 unvetted Afghani "refugees" to the U.S., the Central American migrant caravans are back, too.

According to Reuters:

TAPACHULA, Mexico (Reuters) - A migrant caravan of around 400 people, including many children, set off from the southern Mexican city of Tapachula for the United States on Saturday, just a couple of days after security and migration officials dispersed another large group.

As in the past, the photo show the migrants waving the flags of the ountries they are deperate not to be sent back to.

And accordding to other reports, the migrants are coming as a group to protest the slow U.S. asylum process.  They see themselves as entitled to faster customer service from the U.S., despite the fact that they don't add much value to the U.S. economy, few speak English, and most will assimilate into the U.S. underclass. The fact that migration officials are now inundaded with Afghani "refugees" to process isn't going to bring any results, which may mean the protest isn't all that serious and what they really want is for Joe Biden to just let them in with no vetting at all.

In any case, they are making no bones about coming here for a better life. That isn't exactly what asylum is for but never mind. Even if they get rejected for the asylum they are asking for as their loophole entry to skirt conventional immigration law, (and virtually all will), they know they will get many free years to work in the U.S. before their claims are rejected. Most know that too, and won't show up for their court dates. After they are ordered deported, they won't necessarily leave, given that the Biden administration has made it clear they won't come looking for them.

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/get_ready_for_more_central_american_migrant_caravans.html

Offline libertybele

Re: Get ready for more Central American migrant caravans
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 11:51:23 pm »
We're beyond the tipping point; illegals and refugees are flooding this country and the transformation (Obama) of America is near completion. 

The question we all need to ask ourselves, is this country worth fighting for?  This is just the beginning of a very long, uphill battle.

I pray that each of us is prepared and God sheds his mercy on our Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 12:02:03 am »
We're beyond the tipping point; illegals and refugees are flooding this country and the transformation (Obama) of America is near completion. 

The question we all need to ask ourselves, is this country worth fighting for? This is just the beginning of a very long, uphill battle.

I pray that each of us is prepared and God sheds his mercy on our Republic.

What answers You?

I say Hell Yeah!

I know you had asked me not to reply to you any more, but when you reply to one of my Threads, that gives me the right.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 12:05:02 am by Elderberry »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2021, 12:09:35 am »
What answers You?

I say Hell Yeah!

I know you had asked me not to reply to you any more, but when you reply to one of my Threads, that gives me the right.

Ok ...  that I don't remember, but .... peace??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 12:12:33 am »
Ok ...  that I don't remember, but .... peace??

First things first.

What is your answer to your own question?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2021, 12:20:00 am »
First things first.

What is your answer to your own question?

Absolutely, unequivocally, YES!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2021, 03:17:45 pm »
Now that Joe Biden has transported some 100,000 unvetted Afghani "refugees" to the U.S. ...

Seriously? I think that number is high by about an order of magnitude. And that exaggeration reflects ill on the credibility of the rest of the article.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 03:19:10 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2021, 09:34:16 pm »
bele mourns:
"The question we all need to ask ourselves, is this country worth fighting for?  This is just the beginning of a very long, uphill battle."

The entire country worth fighting for?
Perhaps not any more.
Some areas are just "too far gone" to be worth reclamation.

But SOME of the nation may still remain so.
Perhaps an effort carve out "a new homeland" for traditional-minded Americans (who mostly tend to be from one European continent)...?

(reading a book about that right now, but you probably wouldn't want to read it!)