Author Topic: Biden blasted for 'cheat sheet' he used in Louisiana while surveying storm damage: 'Weak and incompe  (Read 218 times)

Online libertybele

The MSM continues to report Joe's incompetency.  His poll numbers are down. Most are appalled at his failure in Afghanistan, yet he (Obama) remains in power.   

Biden blasted for 'cheat sheet' he used in Louisiana while surveying storm damage: 'Weak and incompetent'

President Joe Biden traveled on Friday to Louisiana where he appeared to bring along a "cheat sheet" which featured names and photographs of local officials with certain talking points, according to a report detailing his visit.

Biden, who toured and spoke in the state following widespread destruction from Hurricane Ida, visited damaged areas in Reserve and LaPlace. Biden could be seen carrying the notes in his back pocket as he was met on the tarmac in New Orleans by Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards and Sens. Bill Cassidy, R-La., and John Kennedy, R-La, according to the New York Post.

On the notes that were photographed in Biden's back pocket, the names of Jefferson Parish President Cynthia Lee Sheng and New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell could be seen.

"Can Joe Biden do anything without a cheat sheet? He couldn’t give a speech on Afghanistan after 5 PM," said Fox News contributor Lisa Boothe. "It’s abundantly clear he’s not operating on full cylinders. He should be in retirement, not leading a country. It’s time we start talking about it more. Everyone sees it."........................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-panned-for-cheat-sheet-he-used-in-louisiana-while-surveying-storm-damage
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

I'd probably need notes to remember the names of obscure local officials, too, but his reliance on them goes beyond what cognitive people would require.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

I'd probably need notes to remember the names of obscure local officials, too, but his reliance on them goes beyond what cognitive people would require.

No, he's not operating on full cylinders and I used to feel sorry for him, but he's been a politician for a long time and an evil one.  I used to have some sympathy for him till he purposefully botched the withdrawal in Afghanistan and left Americans behind, not to mention the 13 fallen that he IS responsible for.     
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't think the cheat sheet for local officials was so bad, but the one he carries that helps him remember his name and that he is the president? Now that's bad.

Offline mountaineer

I don't think the cheat sheet for local officials was so bad, but the one he carries that helps him remember his name and that he is the president? Now that's bad.
Exactly!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Maybe LIEden's handlers were afraid he'd ask another paraplegic pol to stand up to be recognized?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.