Author Topic: Bombshell Study: Vaccine Protection Against COVID Infection And Viral Load ‘Vanishes’ Within 6 Month  (Read 736 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

You had Covid before getting the shot. So your proposed test is meaningless.

Ummmmmmmm, @DB, did you read enough of my post to notice this sentence?

The test would have to discern between antibodies from immunity and antibodies from the Pfizer vaccine, though.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DB

Ummmmmmmm, @DB, did you read enough of my post to notice this sentence?

Hence your entire "test" statement was meaningless.

Offline PeteS in CA

These "vaccines" only produce antibodies against the spike protein and not other parts of the Covid virus. I don't believer there are any T cell long term antibodies created and that's why its efficacy fades quickly. And the biggest issue is since people still get Covid with this "vaccine" the virus has the perfect host to create mutations that avoid the spike protein that the "vaccine" targets. That makes it dangerous longer term.

@DB, re-read the first sentence of my post again, particularly the clause I will highlight:

Sigh ... "these 'vaccines'" cause cells to produce proteins that recipients' immune system recognize as foreign and produce antibodies against those proteins.

I omitted the word "spike" because I thought it would not be necessary. *****rollingeyes***** Since that basic information was necessary, I'll add that with antibodies attacking the virus' spikes by attaching to the spikes, the viruses thus attacked can no longer invade cells and reproduce.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

Hence your entire "test" statement was meaningless.

If the test does discern between antibodies from recovery and antibodies from vaccines, the test would not be meaningless.

Offline DB

@DB, re-read the first sentence of my post again, particularly the clause I will highlight:

I omitted the word "spike" because I thought it would not be necessary. *****rollingeyes***** Since that basic information was necessary, I'll add that with antibodies attacking the virus' spikes by attaching to the spikes, the viruses thus attacked can no longer invade cells and reproduce.

And my point is it isn't working like it was claimed to. People still get the virus and infecting others because it only fights a specific part of the virus over a short amount of time. And in doing so it makes perfect hosts to mutate the virus into something the "vaccine" is even less affective against.

Offline The_Reader_David

Since these "vaccines" don't create "antibodies," that would be an easy test to create.

No vaccine creates antibodies, not mRNA COVID vaccines, not modified virus COVID vaccines, not flu vaccines, not MMR vaccines, not DPT vaccines, not tetanus vaccines, not the original cowpox scratches against smallpox, ...  NO VACCINE CREATES ANTIBODIES.  HUMAN BEINGS' IMMUNE SYSTEMS CREATE ANTIBODIES IN RESPONSE TO EXPOSURE TO VACCINES, JUST AS THEY CREATE ANTIBODIES IN RESPONSE TO INFECTIONS.  (And yes, the internet version of shouting was warranted.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No vaccine creates antibodies, not mRNA COVID vaccines, not modified virus COVID vaccines, not flu vaccines, not MMR vaccines, not DPT vaccines, not tetanus vaccines, not the original cowpox scratches against smallpox, ...  NO VACCINE CREATES ANTIBODIES.  HUMAN BEINGS' IMMUNE SYSTEMS CREATE ANTIBODIES IN RESPONSE TO EXPOSURE TO VACCINES, JUST AS THEY CREATE ANTIBODIES IN RESPONSE TO INFECTIONS.  (And yes, the internet version of shouting was warranted.)

Did I imply I'm a Medical Doctor or something?  :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LadyLiberty

If the test does discern between antibodies from recovery and antibodies from vaccines, the test would not be meaningless.

I'm a participant in the Texas CARES Survey that is monitoring seroprevalence of antibodies to both covid infection and the vaccines. They run the Roche N and S tests. One of those detects only antibodies to the spike protein and the other detects spike protein antibodies AND other antibodies that would only come from covid infections. 

My first set of samples showed only antibodies to the spike protein, so obviously I have not had even an asymptomatic case of covid. The test measures a positive result for antibodies as anywhere between 0.8 to 2500 ( upper limit of the tests ability to measure) micrograms/ml. Mine were still so high at 4.5 months post vaccine that they were too high to quantify so simply stated as ">2500ug/ml." I will test again 3 and 6 months after the first test (early Oct and Jan),  so I will know early next month where the antibodies stand and if / how much they are waning at 7.5 (and 10.5 months) post-vax.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm a participant in the Texas CARES Survey that is monitoring seroprevalence of antibodies to both covid infection and the vaccines. They run the Roche N and S tests. One of those detects only antibodies to the spike protein and the other detects spike protein antibodies AND other antibodies that would only come from covid infections. 

My first set of samples showed only antibodies to the spike protein, so obviously I have not had even an asymptomatic case of covid. The test measures a positive result for antibodies as anywhere between 0.8 to 2500 ( upper limit of the tests ability to measure) micrograms/ml. Mine were still so high at 4.5 months post vaccine that they were too high to quantify so simply stated as ">2500ug/ml." I will test again 3 and 6 months after the first test (early Oct and Jan),  so I will know early next month where the antibodies stand and if / how much they are waning at 7.5 (and 10.5 months) post-vax.

888high58888  888high58888  888high58888  888high58888  888high58888

Thanks for the info! I had not delved that deeply into the capabilities of antibody tests, as reflected in my initial post in this thread. Quibbling aside, knowing that there are tests for both types of antibodies may be useful for my daughter who wants to return to her university in China.