Author Topic: After Giving Terrorists a Country and an Arsenal, Gen. Milley Expects More Terrorism  (Read 111 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After Giving Terrorists a Country and an Arsenal, Gen. Milley Expects More Terrorism
By Bryan Preston Sep 04, 2021 7:23 PM ET

Gen. Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, gave an exclusive interview to Fox’s Jennifer Griffin. He told Griffin that he expects a “resurgence” in terrorism following the United States’ ignominious retreat from Afghanistan.

“My military estimate is…that the conditions are likely to develop of a civil war,” Milley said.  “I don’t know if the Taliban is going to [be] able to consolidate power and establish governance.”

The general’s premonition was followed by his concern that the terrorist organizations could use the disorder in Afghanistan as an opportunity to find gains.

“I think there’s at least a very good probability of a broader civil war and that will then, in turn, lead to conditions that could, in fact, lead to a reconstitution of al-Qaeda or a growth of ISIS or other myriad of terrorist groups,” he told Fox News.

Gen. Milley also gave an utterly useless prediction that the hasty retreat from Afghanistan could make al Qaeda great again in “12, 24, 36 months. And we’re going to monitor that.”

Well that’s…something.

This is the same general who said he did not need Bagram Air Base when he testified under oath before Congress on June 23, 2021, after reportedly advising Joe Biden that the military did need it for intelligence and airstrikes against terrorism. This is the same general who came into the Biden term ranting about “white rage” rather than keeping his military eye on the military map to see what was coming.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/bryan-preston/2021/09/04/after-giving-the-taliban-a-country-and-an-arsenal-gen-milley-expects-more-terrorism-n1476096
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

This guy needs to be fired. Trump appointed him. Biden now has the power to force him to resign.

But he wont
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This guy needs to be fired. Trump appointed him. Biden now has the power to force him to resign.

But he wont

I didn't know that Trump appointed him. I did a little research and Trump suggested that he be fired back in June.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2021/06/30/trump-calls-for-joint-chiefs-chairman-milley-to-be-fired/
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 12:42:06 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

After we fully arm these guys, he's surprised they might use their new weapons and technology against the sane people of the world?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org