Author Topic: Osama bin Laden's son apologizes  (Read 182 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Osama bin Laden's son apologizes
« on: September 05, 2021, 01:44:13 am »
Osama bin Laden's son apologizes
Omar bin Laden distances himself from his father's legacy and crimes, and plans to visit Israel with his wife, who has Jewish roots.
Tags: Osama Bin-Laden Osama Bin Laden
Arutz Sheva Staff , Sep 04 , 2021 11:55 PM   

Omar bin Laden, the son of archterrorist Osama bin Laden, apologized for his father's actions and said he plans to visit Israel together with his wife.

Omar was expected to be his father's heir and the future leader of the Al Qaeda terror group, but he has rejected the task.

In an interview with Yediot Aharonot, the younger bin Laden spoke about a meeting in which his father asked several of his young children to be martyrs, and described the horror he felt at that.

My father hated his enemies more than he loved his sons," Omar told the Israeli newspaper. "I felt stupid for the life that I wasted and I knew that I was leaving, and leaving very soon."

After the fall of the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001, things became clearer for Omar: "It was hard for me to believe that he had the ability to organize such a thing. That day changed our lives forever, and it was very hard to continue to live afterwards. During these years of loss and pain, I was forced to come to terms with the truth about my father. Often I wonder if my father murdered so many times, until killing already didn't cause him any pain or pleasure."

At the age of 40, after living in Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan for many years, Omar is now an artist and lives in Normandy.

more
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/313031
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Re: Osama bin Laden's son apologizes
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 01:46:21 am »
Wow!

Offline libertybele

Re: Osama bin Laden's son apologizes
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 02:02:24 am »
I had doubts while reading the story about his sincerity and then reading his comments about Biden I'm just not buying what he's trying to sell.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.