Author Topic: Biden to mark 20th anniversary of 9/11 at 3 memorial sites  (Read 155 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to mark 20th anniversary of 9/11 at 3 memorial sites
« on: September 04, 2021, 07:15:56 pm »
Biden to mark 20th anniversary of 9/11 at 3 memorial sites
By ZEKE MILLER and DARLENE SUPERVILLE13 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden will visit all three 9/11 memorial sites to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks and pay his respects to the nearly 3,000 people killed that day.

Biden will visit ground zero in New York City, the Pentagon and the memorial outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania, where United Flight 93 was forced down, the White House said Saturday.

Vice President Kamala Harris will travel to Shanksville, Pennsylvania, for a separate event before joining the president at the Pentagon, the White House said.

Biden’s itinerary is similar to the one President Barack Obama followed in 2011 on the 10th anniversary of the attacks. Obama’s visit to New York City coincided with the opening of memorial at the site where the iconic World Trade Center towers once stood.

Next Saturday’s anniversary falls less than two weeks after the end of the nearly two-decade-long U.S. war in Afghanistan. The war was launched weeks after the 9/11 attacks to retaliate against the al-Qaida plotters and the Taliban, who provided them safe haven.

Biden has found support from the public for ending the conflict but has faced sharp criticism, even from allies, for the chaotic evacuation of U.S. troops and allied Afghans during the final two weeks of August.

more
https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-new-york-pennsylvania-new-york-city-kamala-harris-1fc009177c2fef960e5a75d3afdc2e06
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden to mark 20th anniversary of 9/11 at 3 memorial sites
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 07:16:48 pm »
That SOB...this is what we will hear...I ended the war in Afghanistan...blah blah blah
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 07:18:52 pm »
I see not only are Joe's  Depends going to be soiled on Sept 11th.

Sacred hallowed grounds that he basically has pre-spat upon with his dirty deeds of the past month.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 10:16:36 pm »
That SOB...this is what we will hear...I ended the war in Afghanistan...blah blah blah
You forgot Beau, the only real tragedy in what's left of Joe's feeble mind. It would only be right for any people at those three sites to turn their back on him for as long as he is there. Biden is nothing but an insult to all who died on 9/11 as well as those who fought and lost life, limb, mind and family fighting terrorists ever since.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2021, 10:22:15 pm »
I see not only are Joe's  Depends going to be soiled on Sept 11th.

Sacred hallowed grounds that he basically has pre-spat upon with his dirty deeds of the past month.

As long as he has Mama Jill to guide him and doesn't have to speak, things will appear to be ok.

He's a disgrace to this country!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.