Author Topic: Letters to the Editor: Can a First Lady Be Held Responsible?  (Read 98 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Letters to the Editor: Can a First Lady Be Held Responsible?
« on: September 04, 2021, 02:06:16 pm »
 Letters to the Editor: Can a First Lady Be Held Responsible?

Jill Biden says her husband is capable of carrying out the duties of the presidency.
by The Editors

September 3, 2021, 10:06 PM

Americans are aware that there have been past presidents of the United States who have concealed health problems. Two in recent memory were Franklin Delano Roosevelt when he could no longer walk because of polio and JFK who concealed celiac disease and a host of other health problems which could have eventually caused a crippling condition. However, I don’t recall a former president who concealed, or tried to conceal, a health issue that involved his ability to reason or to think out necessary decisions that might affect the safety and welfare of our republic.

The question that I am asking is whether a first lady can be held responsible for concealing from the public and lying to the press about a husband whose mental acuity might be a threat to the safety and welfare of our nation. And that is the question!

I watched several interviews of First Lady Jill Biden who, when asked if her husband was well enough to carry out the duties of the presidency, has quickly and cheerfully responded that indeed he was capable. And yet, President Biden and his “handlers” have all shied away from requests that the president undergo a physical that would include an evaluation of his mental state. And now, decisions are being made that appear to put our nation in harm’s way because of rushes to judgment or just irrational and dangerous judgments! Is it time that we ask, once again, for that complete and routine examination that is usually done prior to a president taking office? Just asking!

Eugenio M. Albano                                                                                           

Harrisburg, PA

more
https://spectator.org/letters-to-the-editor-can-a-first-lady-be-held-responsible/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Letters to the Editor: Can a First Lady Be Held Responsible?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 03:29:02 pm »
It is not up to Jill Biden to determine whether her President is up to the task.

It is the duty of selected officers and representatives of the people, as per the Constitution.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Letters to the Editor: Can a First Lady Be Held Responsible?
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 04:37:18 pm »
Jill Biden has been out of her lane since day one. Especially when she was alluding to the idea (without openly saying so) the she is ready to take over should something happen to Joe. Jill is conflating 'First Lady' with Vice President. Someone should explain to her these two positions are not the same thing at all. Someone needs to break it to her that First Lady is not a political position and it has no political power.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 04:39:42 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.