Author Topic: Why Can't Joe Biden Stop Lying?  (Read 165 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Can't Joe Biden Stop Lying?
« on: September 04, 2021, 07:30:46 pm »
Why Can't Joe Biden Stop Lying?
By Bonchie | Sep 04, 2021 3:15 PM ET

Why can’t Joe Biden stop lying? That was my thought when I saw that the president had once again completely made up his attendance at a past event, this time while hosting a group of Jewish leaders.

According to Biden via a bumbling, confusing claim, he visited the Tree of Life synagogue following a mass shooting that occurred there some years ago.

https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/1433544860854898692

Biden had not, in fact, visited the Tree of Life synagogue. Further, the president has told that lie several times, yet he keeps repeating it. That tracks with other whoppers, such as his claim that he was part of the Civil Rights movement in Delaware, or that he was arrested in South Africa. More recently, he claimed to have driven an 18-wheeler in his younger years, something that decidedly did not happen.

Biden, for all the claims that his administration represented a return to honesty (“how refreshing” as Brian Stelter would say), has shown himself to be a consistent fount of dishonest commentary, and he often lies about the dumbest things. Does anyone really believe he gave “Corn Pop” a good talking to at the city pool?

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/04/why-cant-joe-biden-stop-lying-n438155
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Re: Why Can't Joe Biden Stop Lying?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 07:40:17 pm »
Why would Biden stop lying?

Its got him this far.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 07:47:23 pm »
Why would Biden stop lying?

Its got him this far.

Worse than his lying is the enabling complict MSM which has given him a pass since his nominaton. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 09:24:23 pm »
A liar actually knows (and cares about) the truth, but says or writes the opposite for some reason which may be blameworthy or not (St. John Chrysostom was of the opinion, that contrary to the view of the Latin Fathers, lying is not indefeasibly evil and gives examples of physicians lying to induce a patient to take a beneficial treatment or a spiritual father falsely asserting he had fallen into some sin to move his spiritual charge to compuction).  Biden (and most American politicians) are worse than liars.  They are bulls***ters.  The bulls***ter doesn't know or care what the truth is, but simply says whatever seems expedient to his or her own interests.  Sometimes what they say is true, sometimes it's false, but the motive is always to say what benefits them.  (Cf. Harry G. Frankfurt's charming little philosophical work On Bulls***.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2021, 10:34:53 pm »
because he is a pathological liar.............and scumbag.

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is a mental disorder in which the person habitually or compulsively lies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 11:19:05 pm »
because he is a pathological liar.............and scumbag.

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is a mental disorder in which the person habitually or compulsively lies.

:yowsa:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.