Author Topic: White House Still Cannot Explain Why ‘Devout Catholic’ Joe Biden Supports Abortion  (Read 232 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Still Cannot Explain Why ‘Devout Catholic’ Joe Biden Supports Abortion

Charlie Spiering 3 Sep 2021

The White House continues struggling with President Joe Biden’s support for abortion, even though he claims to be a practicing Catholic.

The president’s contradictory position will face additional scrutiny as reports say he is eager to attack the new pro-life law in Texas for political gain.

On Thursday, EWTN’s Owen Jensen questioned White House press secretary Jen Psaki about the issue after the president condemned the new pro-life law in Texas.

“Why does the President support abortion when his own Catholic faith teaches abortion is morally wrong?” Jensen asked.

“Well, he believes that it’s a woman’s right, it’s a woman’s body, and it’s her choice,” Psaki replied.

As Jensen continued to press Psaki on the president’s position she said Biden believed it was “up to a woman to make those decisions” about aborting her child.

“I know you’ve never faced those choices, nor have you ever been pregnant,” she continued. “But for women out there who have faced those choices, this is an incredibly difficult thing.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/03/white-house-still-cannot-explain-why-devout-catholic-joe-biden-supports-abortion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
As Jensen continued to press Psaki on the president’s position she said Biden believed it was “up to a woman to make those decisions” about aborting her child.

“I know you’ve never faced those choices, nor have you ever been pregnant,” she continued. “But for women out there who have faced those choices, this is an incredibly difficult thing.”

Because you can't get pregnant, you have no business asking me this question?

The decision is made before the baby is conceived, folks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

The easiest and simplest answer is Traitor Joe is a damn LIAR! The real explanation is Traitor Joe is NOT a devout catholic.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 08:15:13 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Dirt bags worship Biden like they did slick willy and Obama.  Being so filthy makes them feel so clean?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Despite denials, they do so fervently worship!  Many on their Lewinsky knees!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

He can't be a devout Catholic and be pro-choice.  He can be a cafeteria Catholic whose soul is no longer in a state of Grace, and therefore ineligible to receive Holy Eucharist.  At least, that's what the nuns beat into me.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's easy enough to understand.

He is a devout Catholic just like he loves black people.

Ain't much mystery about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I have my doubts about Cornpop.  Delaware is not known for its diversity ... mostly for its Purdue Cornish Game Hens.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 09:35:23 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Absalom

White House Still Cannot Explain Why ‘Devout Catholic’ Joe Biden Supports AbortionCharlie Spiering 3 Sep 2021
The White House continues struggling with President Joe Biden’s support for abortion, even though he claims to be a practicing Catholic.
The president’s contradictory position will face additional scrutiny as reports say he is eager to attack the new pro-life law in Texas for political gain.
On Thursday, EWTN’s Owen Jensen questioned White House press secretary Jen Psaki about the issue after the president condemned the new pro-life law in Texas.
“Why does the President support abortion when his own Catholic faith teaches abortion is morally wrong?” Jensen asked.
“Well, he believes that it’s a woman’s right, it’s a woman’s body, and it’s her choice,” Psaki replied.
-------------------------
Because he's another political fraud & hustler anyone w/a nostril can smell multi-miles away.
As for his Catholicism, it's about as resolute as Frankie the Pontiff's who tolerates homosexual clergy.
We are responsible for Biden while the College of Cardinals carry the can for a buffoon like Frankie.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If it's that big of a deal, the Pope can always excommunicate Biden.  But, the Church would never do anything that would threaten financial support from America's limousine liberal cafeteria Catholics.

... a coin in the coffer rings, an angel gets its wings ...

« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 09:10:58 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Catholic Joe Biden in 2015: ‘I’m Prepared to Accept that the Moment of Conception Is a Human Life and Being’

President Joe Biden in 2015 said he was “prepared to accept that the moment of conception is a human life and being,” a drastic shift from what he told reporters this week, confessing he fundamentally disagreed with that view in the wake of Texas’s pro-life law taking effect.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/03/catholic-joe-biden-2015-im-prepared-accept-that-moment-conception-human-life-being/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline The_Reader_David

Everything would be easier if all churches which still hold to the Apostolic teaching on abortion and have the means of formally excommunicating members as penances for grievous sins until they repent and formally anathematizing heretics, would excommunicate all politicians who express pro-abortion views and anathematize any who by promulgating legislation or regulations provide material support fot the killing of unborn children.  There would be no pro-abortion "devout Catholic" or "pious Orthodox Christian" politicians any more, deceiving their (in this scenario earstwhile) co-religionists into voting for them.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I just read the title; quite frankly the WH can't explain much of anything.  :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I just read the title; quite frankly the WH can't explain much of anything.  :shrug:

@libertybele

There just ain't no explaining some things.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!