Author Topic: Biden calls Texas abortion ban 'almost un-American'  (Read 653 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden calls Texas abortion ban 'almost un-American'
« on: September 03, 2021, 03:59:48 pm »
Biden calls Texas abortion ban 'almost un-American'
By Alex Gangitano - 09/03/21 11:22 AM EDT

President Biden on Friday said that the abortion law in Texas is “almost un-American” and that his Justice Department is looking into ways to protect abortion access after the Supreme Court refused to block the new law.

“It just seems, I know this sounds ridiculous, almost un-American what we’re talking about. Not to debate about, I respect people who think, who don’t support Roe v. Wade. I respect their views. I respect those who believe life begins at the moment of conception and all. I respect that, don’t agree,  but I respect that. Not going to impose that on people,” Biden told reporters.

He said he’s a “strong supporter of Roe v. Wade” and that the most “pernicious thing” about the Texas law is that it allows most citizens to file lawsuits against abortion providers if they think the provider infringed on the policy.

“It sort of creates a vigilante system, where people get rewards to go out, anyway,” Biden said, trailing off.

Biden earlier this week signaled his administration would take unilateral action where possible.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/570734-biden-calls-texas-abortion-ban-almost-unamerican
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden calls Texas abortion ban 'almost un-American'
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 04:00:36 pm »
So now you are un-American if you want to stop the murdering of un-born babies...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 04:04:31 pm »
Says the guy who just abandoned Americans in a hostile country in favor of flying out unvetted Afghans.

Can’t make this sh*t up.

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 05:07:18 pm »
So now you are un-American if you want to stop the murdering of un-born babies...

We live in two different Americas. One country is traditional and the other is secular humanist. There is no reconciling these two views, we should be looking to figure out how to have a peaceful divorce.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 05:23:47 pm »
Well, now we know Satan's position.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 05:29:16 pm »
Traitor Joe spewing this garbage is the pot calling the kettle black.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 05:43:34 pm »
--------------------------------
The wisdom of ancients, tens of thousands of years past,
grasped that the foundation/building block of all cultures/societies,
was the Family Unit of Father, Mother and Children.
As such, any behavior harming the latter, such as abortion & homosexuality,
was verboten, to be dealt w/accordingly.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 06:49:57 pm »
Texans and Americans at large can call Biden un-American for abandoning (exchanging) men,women and children in Afghanistan, to appease/please his Taliban jihad buddies.  (For very young Afghanistan girls)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 02:43:16 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2021, 06:55:40 pm »
Texans and Americans at large can call Biden un-American for abandoning men,women and children in Afghanistan, to appease/please his Taliban jihad buddies.
Americans can call Traitor Joe un-American for abandoning America PERIOD!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2021, 10:28:30 pm »
I understand that the overwhelming majority of GOPBriefers' are staunchly pro-life, but I see unintended consequences ahead as a result of the new Texas law.

Next to a reinstated draft, the most powerful "organizational tool" the leftists can be handed is such a restriction on abortions as the Texas law imposes.

This will energize them to a level unseen in decades. Perhaps enough to swing elections that have been getting "to close for comfort" in recent years...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2021, 12:31:31 am »
I understand that the overwhelming majority of GOPBriefers' are staunchly pro-life, but I see unintended consequences ahead as a result of the new Texas law.

Next to a reinstated draft, the most powerful "organizational tool" the leftists can be handed is such a restriction on abortions as the Texas law imposes.

This will energize them to a level unseen in decades. Perhaps enough to swing elections that have been getting "to close for comfort" in recent years...

It is a hill to die on.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2021, 12:37:56 am »

Well several more states are considering doing the same thing...Georgia, Arkansas and Fla...you think the Libs heads are exploding now..just wait.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2021, 12:39:24 am »
Purported Catholic Joe Biden ‘Doesn’t Agree’ Life Begins at Conception

President Joe Biden, who claims to be a devout Catholic, said Friday he did not believe that life begins at conception, contradicting a key teaching of the Catholic church.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/03/purported-catholic-joe-biden-doesnt-agree-life-begins-conception/
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2021, 12:42:28 am »
Well several more states are considering doing the same thing...Georgia, Arkansas and Fla...you think the Libs heads are exploding now..just wait.

I think we'll see laws challenged and taken before the SCOTUS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2021, 12:45:37 am »
Purported Catholic Joe Biden ‘Doesn’t Agree’ Life Begins at Conception

President Joe Biden, who claims to be a devout Catholic, said Friday he did not believe that life begins at conception, contradicting a key teaching of the Catholic church.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/03/purported-catholic-joe-biden-doesnt-agree-life-begins-conception/

That is such an odd idea!  As soon as egg and sperm unite...It is LIFE.  ALIVE.  Do they think, it is a 'dead" thing in the womb?  Then after a time, it becomes ...alive?  lol.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2021, 12:46:44 am »
Americans can call Traitor Joe un-American for abandoning America PERIOD!

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2021, 12:52:50 am »
Texans and Americans at large can call Biden un-American for abandoning men,women and children in Afghanistan, to appease/please his Taliban jihad buddies.

:thumbsup:

Will lives in Texas.
----------------------------------
Texas Fighting for Hearts ❤️
Sep 1, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUnwiuIXZtk

Who's for the Heart Beat Bill in the State of Texas?
Sep 3, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as6CYGi5CJI

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2021, 12:55:16 am »

Really?  On the abortion issue?

Are you including the 40% of Texas residents who are Hispanic, 90% of who are to the right of Biden's views?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2021, 12:56:49 am »
Un American, like the Freedom of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness un American?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2021, 02:45:34 am »
Is Joe trading American civilians with the Taliban for young little girls un-American ?
 :patriot: :2popcorn: :smokin: :2popcorn: :patriot:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline bilo

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2021, 02:48:07 am »

Offline bilo

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2021, 02:50:06 am »
I think we'll see laws challenged and taken before the SCOTUS.

Who knows maybe we have 5 originalists on the court with the courage to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2021, 03:34:51 am »
I understand that the overwhelming majority of GOP Briefers' are staunchly pro-life, but I see unintended consequences ahead as a result of the new Texas law.
---------------------
So what if adherence to fundamental principle (Creation of Life) anchored by core spiritual sensibilities
triggers "unintended negative political consequences"!!!
Suggest it's way past overdue we flushed the political horse manure down the commode!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 04:13:37 pm by Absalom »

Offline dancer

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2021, 04:55:20 am »
Awwwwwww.  People are mad because a full term fetus is worth #34,000 in body parts.  Now, not so much!   888mouth