Author Topic: Fire Them All, and Start Over  (Read 90 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fire Them All, and Start Over
« on: September 03, 2021, 12:52:17 pm »
Joel B. Pollak 3 Sep 2021

The Afghanistan disaster continues, even after the last U.S. troops left the country earlier this week, and yet no one in the Biden administration has resigned or been fired.

President Joe Biden himself is not going to leave, or be impeached. But every day that the senior officials responsible for the bungled withdrawal remain in their jobs, America’s credibility and military deterrent declines even further. If we do not hold our leaders accountable, we are placing national security at risk.

So the first step in rebuilding, in the wake of Afghanistan, must be to clean house — in the military, the Pentagon, the CIA, the State Department, the National Security Council — everywhere. Gen. Mark Milley, chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, should be dismissed, as should National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, CIA director William Burns, and Secretary of State Tony Blinken. Not one performed as Americans had the right to expect they would.

But rebuilding means more than replacing personnel.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/03/blue-state-blues-fire-them-all-and-start-over/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Fire Them All, and Start Over
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 02:33:31 pm »
Why would Susan Rice fire them?  They performed exactly as she wanted.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Fire Them All, and Start Over
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 03:31:40 pm »
Instead of impeaching Biden or awaiting the 2024 return of Trump, maybe Congressional GOP members should fulfill their oversight repsonsibilities and start calling some Biden officials to task for their ineptitude that cost American lives.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.