Author Topic: Biden’s brain and mouth are completely disconnected  (Read 102 times)

Offline libertybele

Biden’s brain and mouth are completely disconnected
« on: September 01, 2021, 12:23:32 am »
Biden’s brain and mouth are completely disconnected

"............. President Joe Biden is the opposite of cool, the embodiment of a stumbling, stammering dweeb, immediately stumped when questioned. His brain works so slow you can almost hear him mentally flipping through a Rolodex of flashcards filled with all the important things his advisers told him to say.

This last week has been really tough on old addled-brained Joe. Amid the worst pullout of U.S. troops in history — which resulted in the deaths of 13 American service members and left hundreds of U.S. citizens stranded in the country — Mr. Biden was forced to face reporters and, to put it mildly, he did not fare well.

Mr. Biden finally addressed the nation in a rambling speech after holing up in the White House all day as Kabul fell. In the end, he did what all presidents must do: Take questions from the Fourth Estate. But how he did was truly bizarre.

“Ladies and gentlemen, they gave me a list here,” Biden said. “The first person I was instructed to call on Kelly O’Donnell of NBC.”

So many questions. Who are “they?” And who “instructed” him? (Afterward, Fox News’s Greg Gutfeld quipped: “Who instructed him? Was that also the Taliban?”)................

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/31/joe-bidens-brain-and-mouth-are-completely-disconne/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Re: Biden’s brain and mouth are completely disconnected
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 01:42:36 am »
Normally, I have compassion for people with dementia. But this guy has always been corrupt and dishonest. No sympathy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Re: Biden’s brain and mouth are completely disconnected
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 01:49:00 am »
Normally, I have compassion for people with dementia. But this guy has always been corrupt and dishonest. No sympathy.

Same here. He's plain evil.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org