Author Topic: Biden’s brain and mouth are completely disconnected  (Read 114 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Biden’s brain and mouth are completely disconnected
« on: September 01, 2021, 12:23:32 am »
Biden’s brain and mouth are completely disconnected

"............. President Joe Biden is the opposite of cool, the embodiment of a stumbling, stammering dweeb, immediately stumped when questioned. His brain works so slow you can almost hear him mentally flipping through a Rolodex of flashcards filled with all the important things his advisers told him to say.

This last week has been really tough on old addled-brained Joe. Amid the worst pullout of U.S. troops in history — which resulted in the deaths of 13 American service members and left hundreds of U.S. citizens stranded in the country — Mr. Biden was forced to face reporters and, to put it mildly, he did not fare well.

Mr. Biden finally addressed the nation in a rambling speech after holing up in the White House all day as Kabul fell. In the end, he did what all presidents must do: Take questions from the Fourth Estate. But how he did was truly bizarre.

“Ladies and gentlemen, they gave me a list here,” Biden said. “The first person I was instructed to call on Kelly O’Donnell of NBC.”

So many questions. Who are “they?” And who “instructed” him? (Afterward, Fox News’s Greg Gutfeld quipped: “Who instructed him? Was that also the Taliban?”)................

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/31/joe-bidens-brain-and-mouth-are-completely-disconne/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Biden’s brain and mouth are completely disconnected
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 01:42:36 am »
Normally, I have compassion for people with dementia. But this guy has always been corrupt and dishonest. No sympathy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Biden’s brain and mouth are completely disconnected
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 01:49:00 am »
Normally, I have compassion for people with dementia. But this guy has always been corrupt and dishonest. No sympathy.

Same here. He's plain evil.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org