Author Topic: Six Stabbed by ‘ISIS-Inspired’ Migrant Terrorist in New Zealand  (Read 158 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Six Stabbed by ‘ISIS-Inspired’ Migrant Terrorist in New Zealand

Jack Montgomery 3 Sep 2021

Six people have been stabbed by a Sri Lankan terrorist in Auckland, New Zealand, who was a “known threat to New Zealand”.

The terrorist, shot dead by police shortly after the attack began, was a “Sri Lankan national” and “obviously was a supporter of ISIS ideology” — that is to say, the interpretation of Islam favour by the Islamic State organisation — according to New Zealand’s prime minister, Jacinda Ardern.

“The individual was under constant monitoring,” Ardern stressed, perhaps seeking to get ahead of critics angry that the migrant was able to strike despite being a “known threat”, adding that “it was the police surveillance team and special tactics group who were part of that monitoring and surveillance that shot and killed him within, I’m told, roughly 60 seconds of the attack starting.”

This may prove cold comfort to the six victims the “constant monitoring” failed to protect, however, three of whom are critically injured and one seriously injured, according to the St John ambulance service.

https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1433691088796241920

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/09/03/six-stabbed-isis-inspired-migrant-terrorist-new-zealand/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 02:59:30 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Six Stabbed by ‘ISIS-Inspired’ Migrant Terrorist in New Zealand
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 03:04:32 pm »
... nice to see Kiwi police have good aim.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 03:11:14 pm »
He had no right to be there in the first place.

Why didn't they throw his ass out of the country instead of spending all these resources on him and still allowing him to seriously harm six people???

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 05:28:26 pm »
   GB News
   @GBNEWS
New Zealand Prime Minister says the terror attack in Auckland 'was carried out by an individual - not a faith, not a culture, not an ethnicity - but an individual person who was gripped by ideology that is not supported here by anyone or any community.'

An ideology that is maybe not supported "HERE" (New Zealand) by any community,
but certainly is supported by a billion person community worldwide!

Will New Zealand do like they did with guns -
round up all the knives, instead of all the terrorists?
That's the policy they announced in England after they had a stabbing attack!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online rustynail

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 05:38:04 pm »
Anyone getting tired of New Zealand and their jug-eared anorexic tyrant?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 05:39:08 pm »
How does the NZ PM know that there aren't others in NZ who support this sort of violent extremism?  After all, this guy is part of some community in NZ.