Author Topic: Derek Hunter... Biden Is A Dirtbag Who’s Always Exploited Tragedy  (Read 120 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Is A Dirtbag Who’s Always Exploited Tragedy
Derek Hunter

Posted: Sep 02, 2021 12:01 AM

Joe Biden’s son Beau is dead. Did you know that? His first wife also died, as did his infant daughter, back in the 1970s. Have you heard that story? If you’ve been alive in the last 50 years and have at least one good ear, the odds of you hearing about Biden’s loss are higher than the odds of an American being successfully evacuated from Afghanistan after Joe abandoned you there. I’d never tell anyone how to grieve, but Joe Biden doesn’t grieve so much as exploit the deaths that touched his life, and it’s pretty gross.

There is no doubt that Joe Biden has suffered loss in his life. Losing your wife and infant daughter in a car accident would be devastating for anyone, no one dies that. And the sting of that loss won’t go away, even after almost 50 years. So you can’t really blame him for it still being an emotional subject for him. But he has since remarried and it has been almost 50 years, you’d think he’d stop talking about it.

There’s a fine line behind grieving and exploiting the sympathy that grief elicits. Joe Biden has always lived on the exploitation side of that line.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/09/02/biden-is-a-dirtbag-whos-always-exploited-tragedy-n2595162
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Derek Hunter... Biden Is A Dirtbag Who’s Always Exploited Tragedy
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 03:34:30 pm »
Not to mention that, whether wife #1, the daughter or Beau, he simply cannot tell the truth about their deaths. He lied about the drunk driver, and he constantly implies his son was in combat in Afghanistan, when he died of the brain tumor six years after returning from his yearlong stint in Iraq.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 03:42:40 pm »
A quick summary of Biden's life in his own words:

"you have to project an image, does not matter if it is true or not."

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 03:44:15 pm »
Not to mention that, whether wife #1, the daughter or Beau, he simply cannot tell the truth about their deaths. He lied about the drunk driver, and he constantly implies his son was in combat in Afghanistan, when he died of the brain tumor six years after returning from his yearlong stint in Iraq.

:yowsa: He has never once mentioned that it was wife one who was at fault in that accident. She pulled out in front of the truck and the driver of that truck did everything humanly possible to avoid hitting them.

Joe Biden is a congenital liar!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 10:50:36 pm »
:yowsa: He has never once mentioned that it was wife one who was at fault in that accident. She pulled out in front of the truck and the driver of that truck did everything humanly possible to avoid hitting them.

Joe Biden is a congenital liar!
Personally I still think she was trying to suicide and take all the kids with her and she almost succeeded. If I remember right it came out that Joe was cheating on her with Jill at the time and of course for him it was serendipity, a tragedy to help propel his political career.