Author Topic: Will Cain: Kamala Harris ‘used’ on Biden ticket, been MIA ever since  (Read 126 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Cain: Kamala Harris ‘used’ on Biden ticket, been MIA ever since
Will Cain predicts VP Harris will come out of hiding to face the fact she was used for votes
By Angelica Stabile | Fox News

"The Five" speculated about Vice President Kamala Harris' whereabouts Wednesday, with co-host Will Cain suggesting she was "used" on the Biden presidential ticket, but is now a liability to the administration.

"If I’m Kamala Harris right now, I’m extremely offended because you have been used," he said. "They used you to pander to a voting base to get votes. They had a minority, they had a woman and now that they don’t need her, they have shelved her because her approval rating is -19."

Cain said that it’s not a secret when Harris is out front, she’s a "liability" to the administration even though she wasn’t a liability to Biden on the ticket.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/will-cain-kamala-harris-biden-ticket-mia-since
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Will Cain: Kamala Harris ‘used’ on Biden ticket, been MIA ever since
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 02:59:00 pm »
Kamala did shine light of the Afghanistan debacle early on.  They're not gonna pin this shit on me!  Making her much smarter than many of the deniers of the Afghanistan debacle.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 06:16:08 pm »
‘Like Michael Moore In A Thong’: Gutfeld Says The More US Sees Of Kamala Harris The ‘Worse It Gets’
Virginia Kruta   Associate Editor
September 02, 2021 8:28 AM ET

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld said Wednesday that the more the U.S. sees of Vice President Kamala Harris, the worse things get.

Gutfeld noted that Harris had been largely absent from the world stage while President Joe Biden had been the face of the nation’s withdrawal from Afghanistan, and he argued that seeing more of her would have likely made things worse — “like Michael Moore in a thong.” ...

Gutfeld went on to say that the real indicator that something was amiss was the fact that Harris had been largely silent for weeks.

“The fact is, Harris has been as quiet as Don Lemon after he sees his own ratings. She has been as closed-mouth as our president when he loses his chompers,” Gutfeld continued. “This is interesting, for as we were once told, she was supposed to be the real commander in chief, not the old guy currently trying to put Kleenex boxes on his feet and combing his hair with a toilet brush.”  ... Rest of article at Daily Caller
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 06:49:29 pm »
‘Like Michael Moore In A Thong’: Gutfeld Says The More US Sees Of Kamala Harris The ‘Worse It Gets’
Virginia Kruta   Associate Editor
September 02, 2021 8:28 AM ET

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld said Wednesday that the more the U.S. sees of Vice President Kamala Harris, the worse things get.

Gutfeld noted that Harris had been largely absent from the world stage while President Joe Biden had been the face of the nation’s withdrawal from Afghanistan, and he argued that seeing more of her would have likely made things worse — “like Michael Moore in a thong.” ...

Gutfeld went on to say that the real indicator that something was amiss was the fact that Harris had been largely silent for weeks.

“The fact is, Harris has been as quiet as Don Lemon after he sees his own ratings. She has been as closed-mouth as our president when he loses his chompers,” Gutfeld continued. “This is interesting, for as we were once told, she was supposed to be the real commander in chief, not the old guy currently trying to put Kleenex boxes on his feet and combing his hair with a toilet brush.”  ... Rest of article at Daily Caller

She was simply a black female used to obtain votes. Once China Joe steps down she'll continue to take a back seat or be replaced.  Just my opinion.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.