Author Topic: Jen Psaki Goes Into Full Gaslighting Mode on the Leaked Call but Trips Over Her Own Words  (Read 145 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki Goes Into Full Gaslighting Mode on the Leaked Call but Trips Over Her Own Words
By Nick Arama | Sep 01, 2021 6:15 PM ET

Yesterday, I reported about a leaked call between Joe Biden and Afghanistan (former) President Ashraf Ghani. Reuters got a transcript and audio of the July 23rd call during which Biden allegedly told Ghani that he had to publicly present the “perception” that the fight against the Taliban was going well “whether it is true or not.”

“I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”

At the time of the call, the Taliban controlled about half of Afghanistan’s district centers. Biden urged Ghani to hold a press conference with other prominent Afghan leaders to outline a new military strategy, which he argued would “change perception, and that will change an awful lot I think,” Reuters reported.

So remember, this is the same Biden who was telling Americans publicly in July that no, the Taliban wasn’t going to take over the country and who later said to us that there was “no one who was saying” that the Taliban was going to take over. Yet it seems he knew how bad it was behind the scenes and was trying to get Ghani to say something to cover that even if it wasn’t true. Just like he, Joe Biden, did to us.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09/01/jen-psaki-goes-into-full-gaslighting-mode-on-the-leaked-call-but-trips-over-her-own-words-n436521
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Refuses to Confirm or Deny Embarrassing Details of Joe Biden’s Call with Afghanistan President

Charlie Spiering1 Sep 2021

The White House Wendesday refused to address leaked details of a conversation between President Joe Biden and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani revealing concerns about the government collapse as early as July.

“I’m not going to get into private diplomatic conversations or leaked transcripts of phone calls,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters Wednesday when asked about the report.

The Reuters report revealed details of the transcript of the July 23 conversation, where Biden urged Ghani to show the world they were competing militarily with the Taliban.

“There is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture,” he said to Ghani, urging him to try to change the narrative.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/01/white-house-refuses-to-confirm-or-deny-embarrassing-details-of-joe-bidens-call-with-afghanistan-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It looks more and more that Biden is as persuasive a liar as Bill Clinton.  That alone is impressive.
 :2popcorn: :smokin: :2popcorn:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions