Author Topic: White House official 'appalled and literally horrified' that Biden stranded Americans in Afghanistan  (Read 173 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House official 'appalled and literally horrified' that Biden stranded Americans in Afghanistan: report
Biden vigorously defended his handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal, despite leaving Americans behind
By Houston Keene | Fox News

A White House official said they were "appalled and literally horrified" that President Biden left Americans stranded in Afghanistan, a new report reveals.

An administration official told Politico that they were stunned by the president’s decision to leave Americans behind as the Taliban solidifies their power in the country and reportedly engages in door-to-door executions.

"I am absolutely appalled and literally horrified we left Americans there," the official said. "It was a hostage rescue of thousands of Americans in the guise of a NEO [noncombatant evacuation operations], and we have failed that no-fail mission."

Another administration official told Politico that they didn't consider the mission to be accomplished if Americans were abandoned in Afghanistan.

The officials' concerns came the same day that Biden vigorously defended his handling of the withdrawal.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-official-horrified-biden-abandoning-americans
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

High officials in the German government were similarly appalled and horrified when Hitler sent many people to the deaths.

Hitler ensure that those officials would be similarly handled.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DB

Except they still work there.

If they were really appalled they'd resign.

Offline skeeter

Except they still work there.

Sure they do. In the VP's office.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden who orchestrated this debacle, is quite satisfied so many were stranded and abandoned, first denials, then justifications. 
Ha, ha, its just so funny Biden and Kamala laughed for a week straight near the end!  I expect world jihad and the Taliban did too!
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Did anybody noticed what happened when Trump haters got their way ?
 :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions