Author Topic: Jill Biden heads to Camp LeJeune to meet Marines after Gold Star families criticized her husband ove  (Read 897 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This would piss me off all over again.  If the CIC can't or won't face me, don't send a surrogate who will start every sentence with "My husband ...."

Here's where sending Heels Up is a smarter political move ---- at lease she, theoretically, can speak for the administration and its decision-making process.

@Right_in_Virginia

Totally agree with that.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Count me in as the motive being revenge.  Dr. Bitch is probably working with groups stealthly to have them F with the angry families over their benefits.

Boo hoo...picking on her poor dementia stricken hubby.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 12:14:49 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline art.prout

Count me in as the motive being revenge.  Dr. Bitch is probably working with groups stealthly to have them F with the angry families over their benefits.

Boo hoo...picking on her poor dementia stricken hubby.

These are very sick, and very evil, creatures.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jill Biden heads to Camp LeJeune to meet Marines after Gold Star families criticized her husband over the dignified transfer ceremony for the 13 servicemen killed in Kabul
   * Jill Biden will visit Camp LeJeune in North Carolina on Wednesday for closed-door meetings with military and veteran family members
   * Her visit comes after President Joe Biden faced criticism from Gold Star families after the first couple met with them at Dover Air Force Base
   * The meetings and a listening session with families are closed press
   * First lady visiting Camp LeJeune as part of her Joining Forces Initiative
   * She and Michelle Obama visited the camp in April 2011

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
Published: 13:36 EDT, 1 September 2021 | Updated: 13:36 EDT, 1 September 2021 ... Story at Daily Mail

@mountaineer

Since when has the First Lady ever held an official political position,OTHER than being the First Lady?

I guess this means she is now officially the Acting President. Her dream has come true.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This would piss me off all over again.  If the CIC can't or won't face me, don't send a surrogate who will start every sentence with "My husband ...."

Here's where sending Heels Up is a smarter political move ---- at lease she, theoretically, can speak for the administration and its decision-making process.

@Right_in_Virginia

The administration would be better off if they tracked down and sent Corn Pop. After all,they are Marines,and Corn Pop was a bad mofo,in addition to being a man.

BTW,WHY has nobody in the media tracked down Corn Pop and interviewed him?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 01:32:56 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
First lady Jill Biden to visit Camp Lejeune on Wednesday
Posted August 31, 2021 11:29 p.m. EDT
Updated August 31, 2021 11:54 p.m. EDT

Jacksonville, N.C. — First lady Jill Biden will visit the Marine Corps Base at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville on Wednesday afternoon.

Biden will be on base to meet with military and veteran family members. She will hold private meetings and engage in a listening session.

The first lady will be accompanied by Mrs. Donna Berger, spouse of the Commandant of the Marine Corps General David H. Berger and Mrs. Stacie Black, spouse of the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps Troy E. Black.

The meetings and listening session are closed to the media. The first lady's visit comes on the heels of 13 service members dying in a terrorist attack in Kabul, including a Marine based out of Camp Lejeune.

more
https://www.wral.com/first-lady-jill-biden-to-visit-camp-lejeune-on-wednesday/19852461/

@mystery-ak

Well,now we know that neither the USMC Commandant or the SGM of the USMC have any balls.

If they did,each would have told the WH "My wife is NOT in the USMC,I am".
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 01:41:06 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Killer Clouds

@Right_in_Virginia

The administration would be better off if they tracked down and sent Corn Pop. After all,they are Marines,and Corn Pop was a bad mofo,in addition to being a man.

Because there is no Corn Pop. Traitor Joe is a lying POS.

Offline skeeter

Because there is no Corn Pop. Traitor Joe is a lying POS.
He really does like children jumping in his lap, though.

Offline Killer Clouds

Very true. I should have said Traitor Joe is a perverted lying POS.

Online mountaineer

Since when has the First Lady ever held an official political position,OTHER than being the First Lady?
I guess this means she is now officially the Acting President. Her dream has come true.
@sneakypete Exactly. She'll probably expect the various military guards to salute her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

@sneakypete Exactly. She'll probably expect the various military guards to salute her.
She probably does expect them to salute her since she is the real president. They should be giving her the middle finger salute.

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

BTW, WHY has nobody in the media tracked down Corn Pop and interviewed him?

Probably because figments of the imagination don't show up on video @sneakypete

Offline berdie

@Right_in_Virginia

Just my thought...Corn Pop (if there is one)  was only about 6 years old at the time of this event.

Let's face it...how many "bad mofo" gang leaders are nick named Corn Pop and wear swimming caps to protect their hair? (even in the 60's)

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Just my thought...Corn Pop (if there is one)  was only about 6 years old at the time of this event.

Let's face it...how many "bad mofo" gang leaders are nick named Corn Pop and wear swimming caps to protect their hair? (even in the 60's)

In Pedo Joe's addled mind here is the bad dude gang member..... 

Pop, with his homies....  Snap and Crackle.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

I would LOVE to jump up and down on his lap.

While wearing studded boots,of course.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Probably because figments of the imagination don't show up on video @sneakypete

@Right Smarts

Several posters have written the same thing,but it looks like the media would have taken a good look at finding him,and if they couldn't,accuse Biden of lying.

Can you imagine the media going to sleep of Trump had said something like that?

Yet Slow Joe said it,and to THIS date no one in the media has questioned it in public.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@skeeter

Hmmm, I was thinking he was one of the few for who I would like to take a knee..........right to the groin.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I just watched the whole Corn Pop episode. Bizarre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oihV9yrZRHg
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
So much criticism of the Presidents wife, can't she get her rightful justified portion of denial too, like her husband gets ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

000hehehehe

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
That snap, crackle,and pop, just reeks of white privilege.  Biden missed his chance to  leave them stranded in Afghanistan too!
 :silly: 22222frying pan :silly:
Now that Biden has made a solid alliance with the Taliban, maybe now he can get more serious with the far greater threat to the world, WHITE PRIVILEGE, MAYBE CHRISTIANS TOO!  If you really want to hurt fools, give them what they want.  Biden is proof it works!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

BassWrangler

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
How about a little respect here!

The DOCTOR is in the house!

And you thought the clowns were only in the circus.  This clown act is so sad and pathetic, and half of America think these clowns are the real deal.  Worthy of respect.  I think they have all EARNED a rope and a public dispatching.

I am one that believes treason should be dealt with using the most severe punishment.