Author Topic: Jill Biden heads to Camp LeJeune to meet Marines after Gold Star families criticized her husband ove  (Read 896 times)

Online mountaineer

Jill Biden heads to Camp LeJeune to meet Marines after Gold Star families criticized her husband over the dignified transfer ceremony for the 13 servicemen killed in Kabul
   * Jill Biden will visit Camp LeJeune in North Carolina on Wednesday for closed-door meetings with military and veteran family members
   * Her visit comes after President Joe Biden faced criticism from Gold Star families after the first couple met with them at Dover Air Force Base
   * The meetings and a listening session with families are closed press
   * First lady visiting Camp LeJeune as part of her Joining Forces Initiative
   * She and Michelle Obama visited the camp in April 2011

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
Published: 13:36 EDT, 1 September 2021 | Updated: 13:36 EDT, 1 September 2021 ... Story at Daily Mail
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Days After U.S. Service Members Killed, Biden Leaves White House for Getaway
Martin Walsh
September 1, 2021
Conservative Brief

Days after 13 U.S. service members were killed in Afghanistan and while countless Americans are still stranded in the Taliban-controlled region, Joe Biden is leaving the White House.

Associated Press reporter Zeke Miller took to Twitter on Wednesday to announce that Biden will be spending the weekend in Wilmington, Delaware.  ...
Zeke Miller
@ZekeJMiller
Per FAA, Biden will spend the weekend in Wilmington
10:46 AM · Sep 1, 2021·

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jill was seen searching couch upholstery material's at Hobby Lobby for idea's on what to wear when she visits  Camp LeJeune
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm sure we all know why that meeting will be closed door.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Jill was seen searching couch upholstery material's at Hobby Lobby for idea's on what to wear when she visits  Camp LeJeune
Perhaps she'll go with something "military chic."

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This would piss me off all over again.  If the CIC can't or won't face me, don't send a surrogate who will start every sentence with "My husband ...."

Here's where sending Heels Up is a smarter political move ---- at lease she, theoretically, can speak for the administration and its decision-making process.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 06:22:23 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mountaineer

Not only did the White House declare a lid before noon today, Joe's heading off to Delaware - with no mention of visiting the hurricane-affected areas. Comforter-in-Chief, my a$$.

Offline Killer Clouds

This would piss me off all over again.  If the CIC can't or won't face me, don't send a surrogate who will start every sentence with "My husband ...."

Here's where sending Heels Up is a smarter political move ---- at lease she, theoretically, can speak for the administration and its decision-making process.
If I was one of those family member I would tell her "You can tell your crazy husband to F_%K OFF and you can do the same you adulterous traitor!"

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden made a screw up, so he is sending 'mommy' to make nice with the people he pissed off while he hides in his basement.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If I was one of those family member I would tell her "You can tell your crazy husband to F_%K OFF and you can do the same you adulterous traitor!"

+1

:beer: :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Well that's the whole thing isn't it. If she were to address me, I would ask, "What are you doing here?"
What do you have to do with anything? Why are you talking to me as if it matters? As if it means anything?
Who do you think you are?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First lady Jill Biden to visit Camp Lejeune on Wednesday
Posted August 31, 2021 11:29 p.m. EDT
Updated August 31, 2021 11:54 p.m. EDT

Jacksonville, N.C. — First lady Jill Biden will visit the Marine Corps Base at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville on Wednesday afternoon.

Biden will be on base to meet with military and veteran family members. She will hold private meetings and engage in a listening session.

The first lady will be accompanied by Mrs. Donna Berger, spouse of the Commandant of the Marine Corps General David H. Berger and Mrs. Stacie Black, spouse of the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps Troy E. Black.

The meetings and listening session are closed to the media. The first lady's visit comes on the heels of 13 service members dying in a terrorist attack in Kabul, including a Marine based out of Camp Lejeune.

more
https://www.wral.com/first-lady-jill-biden-to-visit-camp-lejeune-on-wednesday/19852461/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I wonder how this is going...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

What we really need now is a 'listening session'. Are we in kindergarten?

The administration figures sending Dr Jill is a no-lose proposition - great visuals, and how can anyone disrespect the first lady?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Marines and their families won't say much..they are afraid it will affect their careers...
Support the USO

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I know what I would do and what I think they should do, turn their backs on her and don't say a word to her....shun her.
If you shun someone, you may view them as inferior to you, morally or intellectually. Check, check and check!

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
One needs to remember, that not all servicemembers are conservatives.  I've met many democrats during my years of service.

Just a bunch of political theatre attempting to save whatever of their reputations are left.

They'll scrub the lists for attendees who are "sympathetic" to the demoncRATS and those will be the ones in attendance.

Your run of the mill, conservative servicemembers will not be.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline EdinVA

Biden wants to make the conversation personal rather than policy based... at least she will try...

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Biden wants to make the conversation personal rather than policy based... at least she will try...

I'm surprised Biden hasn't exhumed his son Beau's dead body yet - that's his go-to move to personalize and deflect criticism.

"Don't try that on me, my son was in the army, and he died."
James 1:20

Online mountaineer

I'm surprised Biden hasn't exhumed his son Beau's dead body yet - that's his go-to move to personalize and deflect criticism.

Seriously. It's almost surprising Joe hasn't had Beau stuffed. Then he could roll him out for photo ops, press conferences (oops, Joe doesn't exactly do press conferences) or other events.

Why did this come to mind?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 10:02:27 pm by mountaineer »

Offline EdinVA

Seriously. It's almost surprising Joe hasn't had Beau stuffed. Then he could roll him out for photo ops, press conferences (oops, Joe doesn't exactly do press conferences) or other events.

It is probably because Hunter is such a loser that Biden clings to the memory of Beau.. Not sure I blame him there

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden made a screw up, so he is sending 'mommy' to make nice with the people he pissed off while he hides in his basement.

Exactly!

Online mountaineer

Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
HAS ANYONE ASKED WHY HE HAS TO LEAVE THE WHITE HOUSE, THAT HAS VISITOR LOGS, AND GOES TO DELAWARE, THAT DOESN'T, EVERY WEEKEND?

3:08 PM · Sep 1, 2021·

Online mountaineer

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

Looks like Joe in fact has exhumed Beau -

Joe Biden Has Always Thought He Was The Smartest Man In The Room
August 31, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

President Joe Biden has always thought he was the smartest man in the room, even when it’s clear that he’s not.

Take his response to the Afghanistan crisis, for example. Not only did he delay addressing the nation about the Taliban takeover and subsequent American evacuation problems in Kabul, but he has also refused to take responsibility for the lack of planning associated with the botched withdrawal, and offered flippant looks at his watch and anecdotes about his own son’s death to cancer as a response to the grieving families who lost their loved ones in the Kabul explosion last week.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/31/joe-biden-has-always-thought-he-was-the-smartest-man-in-the-room/

I'm sure those grieving families all realize now that any criticism of Joe would be immoral.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 11:03:16 pm by HoustonSam »
James 1:20