Author Topic: US ambassador accuses Blinken of leaving hundreds of Afghan women behind to die in botched evacuatio  (Read 98 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
US ambassador accuses Blinken of leaving hundreds of Afghan women behind to die in botched evacuation
Kelley Eckels Currie says Taliban taking away woman's rights in Afghanistan is 'not acceptable'
By Michael Ruiz , Andrew Murray | Fox News

Despite a catastrophic U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan and bureaucratic red tape hindering outside rescue efforts along the way, non-government groups have been and are still working to help bring U.S. citizens and stranded Afghan allies to safety.

Among those at greatest risk under Taliban rule are women, who make up roughly half the country’s population and were severely oppressed during the Islamist group’s previous time in power in the late 1990s, according to Ambassador Kelley Eckels Currie, the former U.S. ambassador-at-large for global women’s issues and now a member of the Vandenberg Coalition foreign policy think tank.

"[The Taliban] are basically promising to treat them like a little less subhuman, essentially," she told Fox News Tuesday. "And it's not acceptable. And it's not going to be acceptable to these women who've over the past 20 years become used to being professionals, being able to participate in public life, go to school, hold jobs or work as police officers, work in the military, work as judges and lawyers, engineers."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/world/biden-administrations-afghanistan-withdrawal-womens-rights-disaster-former-ambassador
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I very much doubt they were left behind to die.  More likely to be gang raped or forced into marriage by the Taliban or add to the mullahs harems.  Millions of women gave the democrats the power to achieve this over many decades, and Biden gave the Taliban the power to achieve this, handing the women over to them.
I am women here me roar! The democrat pied piper is a cruel leader.
Satan vends such pretty lies, then delivers desolation, just like certain politicians.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions