Author Topic: Shocking undercover video reveals Antifa high school teacher admitting to indoctrinating students (S  (Read 444 times)

Offline mountaineer

Aug 31, 2021 1:35 PM EST
Shocking undercover video reveals Antifa high school teacher admitting to indoctrinating students
"I have 180 days to turn them [students] into revolutionaries … Scare the f— out of them.
Hannah Nightingale
In a Project Veritas report released on Tuesday, they expose Inderkum High School AP government teacher Gabriel Gipe for politically indoctrinating students, and stating that he is turning his students into "revolutionaries."

In an undercover interview with a Project Veritas reporter, Gipe revealed that his intention is to radicalize students with Marxist ideas, giving extra credit for students that go to protests and "community events."

"I have 180 days to turn them [students] into revolutionaries … Scare the f— out of them," said Gipe in the undercover footage filmed by Project Veritas.

"I post a calendar every week … I've had students show up for protests, community events, tabling, food distribution, all sorts of things … When they go, they take pictures, write up a reflection—that's their extra credit," he added.

Gipe revealed that he indexes students' political standings throughout the year, and watches as the class inches further left. "So, they take an ideology quiz and I put [the results] on the [classroom] wall. Every year, they get further and further left … I'm like, 'These ideologies are considered extreme, right? Extreme times breed extreme ideologies.' Right? There is a reason why Generation Z, these kids, are becoming further and further left," said Gipe. ...
More at the Post Millennial

Gipe at work (note bulletin boards at right).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
Gabriel Gipe, an #antifa member & teacher at @NatomasUSD in Sacramento, was secretly recorded admitting to indoctrinating his students to overthrow the US constitution. It was also revealed that he posts antifa & communist propaganda in his classroom.
2:03 PM · Aug 31, 2021

Online Kamaji

So, since this is California, I expect that he'll be promoted to the head of curriculum development now.

Offline mountaineer

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
·
12h
Same people & same networks.
Yvonne "Yvette" Felarca, the antifa teacher who was filmed assaulting people in 2016, is connected to @NatomasUSD
 antifa extremist teacher Gabriel Gipe & his wife Elaine Nye. Both were recommended by CA Highway Patrol to be charged for riot & more.

9:57 PM · Aug 31, 2021

Offline mountaineer

California teacher caught on tape admitting to indoctrinating high school kids
Aug 31, 2021
By Jenny Goldsberry
A California Advanced Placement (AP) government teacher, speaking on his agenda in the classroom was caught on tape by Project Veritas Tuesday. The teacher, Gabriel Gipe, teaches at Inderkum High School and admits “I’m probably as far left as you can go.”

In the video, Gipe says he has an ANTIFA flag on his classroom wall. “A student complained about that,” Gipe said. “He said it made him feel uncomfortable. Well, this [ANTIFA flag] is meant to make fascists feel uncomfortable, so if you feel uncomfortable, I don’t really know what to tell you. Maybe you shouldn’t be aligning with the values that this [flag] is antithetical to.”

Instead of making his students comfortable, he claims he’s trying to radicalize them. “I have 180 days to turn them into revolutionaries,” Gipe said.

Yet, according to this teacher, his GenZ students are already on track in their radicalization. “There’s a reason why these kids are becoming further left,” Gipe said. ...
Posted at SaraACarter.com

Offline mountaineer

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
BREAKING: @NatomasUSD, the district that employs #antifa member Gabriel Gipe, has announced he has been placed on paid leave & that they'll take steps to fire him. Gipe was recorded in undercover video admitting he indoctrinates students using fear & sends them to direct actions.

6:48 PM · Sep 1, 2021·

Offline mountaineer

Offline art.prout

It is beyond my comprehension that we have allowed these monsters to assume a position of influence for our youth.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline libertybele

Impassioned mother blasts school board for allowing 'Antifa teacher' to indoctrinate daughter with 'fascist crap'

Concerned parents delivered fiery monologues during a recent Natomas Unified School District meeting in Sacramento, California. Many of the parents present at the meeting demanded accountability for the "Antifa teacher" situation involving Gabriel Gipe, the AP government teacher who said he had a mission of turning his students into communist "revolutionaries."

Gipe was exposed by Project Veritas, which released an undercover video of the high school teacher admitting, "I have 180 days to turn [students] into revolutionaries."

The Antifa teacher said he needed to "scare the f***" out of kids to motivate them politically, and offered students extra credit to attend right-wing rallies as opposition.

During the hidden camera video, Gipe revealed there is an Antifa flag in his classroom. When one student said he was uncomfortable with the Antifa flag, Gipe said he responded, "Well, this [Antifa flag] is meant to make fascists feel uncomfortable, so if you feel uncomfortable, I don't really know what to tell you."...............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/antifa-teacher-school-board-meeting
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Have they fired him yet - for sure - or are they still dithering?

Offline PeteS in CA

I think they're jumping through union contract hoops.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.