Author Topic: Matt Gaetz Exonerated From 'Pile of Lies' After Man Charged With Extortion  (Read 283 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/09/01/matt-gaetz-exonerated-after-man-charged-with-extortion-n2595102

Matt Gaetz was apparently slandered and libeled. I have to say even I believed the allegations.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Matt Gaetz Exonerated From 'Pile of Lies' After Man Charged With Extortion
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 02:42:40 pm »
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/09/01/matt-gaetz-exonerated-after-man-charged-with-extortion-n2595102

Matt Gaetz was apparently slandered and libeled. I have to say even I believed the allegations.

And how many will still believe the allegations even after this?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 02:43:00 pm »

And I have to say that I do not find any of that surprising in the least @Weird Tolkienish Figure
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 02:44:41 pm »

Approximately the same number as still believe all the bile that was dumped on Roy Moore. @dfwgator
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 03:12:11 pm »
Matt's a keeper.  He doesn't back away from a fight ----- and is doing a great job (along with Majorie Taylor Greene) reaching out to and expanding the MAGA base.  The attendance at their rallies, spread mostly by word of mouth, continues to grow.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 03:38:19 pm »
Many. It's the rat tactic that works like a charm every time. Republicans are the flakiest beings to ever trod the earth.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 03:41:24 pm by skeeter »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2021, 07:41:27 pm »

The media is disgusting.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2021, 09:43:59 pm »
Were people not so glad to believe lies and liars, and people had more respect for the truth being told and those that speak the truth.  We would be in a massive recovery stage, not a horrific slide to a bottomless desolate pit.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2021, 10:04:50 pm »
Where the deep state screwed up was when they tried to tie DeSantis into the Geatz conspiracy.  They almost pulled it off.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2021, 02:04:39 am »
Matt's a keeper.  He doesn't back away from a fight ----- and is doing a great job (along with Majorie Taylor Greene) reaching out to and expanding the MAGA base.  The attendance at their rallies, spread mostly by word of mouth, continues to grow.

I NEVER believed it. Matt Gaetz is a hero.  I know that anyone who is a real republican, or PATRIOT WILL BE SLANDERED, many times, like POTUS TRUMP was done. It always amazes me, that most people WANT to believe the lies and negative comments about OTHERS.  Never question or use critical thinking.  POTUS TRUMP is really very wholesome.  As a healthy hetero he does love beautiful women!  No illegal drugs, no smoking, no alcohol, no coffee!  EVER.  Makes him very conservative.  He says no tattoos, either. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2021, 02:06:56 am »
Were people not so glad to believe lies and liars, and people had more respect for the truth being told and those that speak the truth.  We would be in a massive recovery stage, not a horrific slide to a bottomless desolate pit.

Hi, I just posted something like that below.  People, love GOSSIP and prefer to believe the lies.   :yowsa:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2021, 02:12:03 am »
Many. It's the rat tactic that works like a charm every time. Republicans are the flakiest beings to ever trod the earth.

I have to correct that.  HUMAN BEINGS....are the flakiest beings to ever trod the earth. lol. One man posted;
"The masses are azzes'. I have to agree with that for the  most part.  NOT YOU!   

It would be nice if REAL REPUBLICANS could support each other.  Very few of those, while the RATS keep lying.