Author Topic: Ann Coulter Effusively Praises Biden’s Afghanistan Speech: Unlike Trump He ‘Had the Balls’ to Withdr  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ann Coulter Effusively Praises Biden’s Afghanistan Speech: Unlike Trump He ‘Had the Balls’ to Withdraw
By Michael LucianoAug 31st, 2021, 5:27 pm

President Joe Biden received praise from an unlikely source on Tuesday: Ann Coulter.

Biden had just concluded his address to the nation on the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, ending a war that had lasted 20 years. The president has been criticized for failing to anticipate the rapid crumbling of Afghan security forces in the face of the Taliban’s advance.

That caused a chaotic scene at Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul, where the U.S. military hurried to evacuate more than 123,000 Americans and Afghans despite being surrounded by the Taliban and ISIS-K.

The last U.S. soldier left Afghanistan on Monday, just before Biden’s self-imposed August 31 withdrawal deadline.

After the president’s address, Coulter took to Twitter and thanked Biden “for keeping a promise Trump made, but then abandoned”:

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1432800528061411339

more
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ann-coulter-effusively-praises-bidens-afghanistan-speech-unlike-trump-he-had-the-balls-to-withdraw/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Poor Ann, still auditioning for sister-wife.

Online Right_in_Virginia

I just love how this woman overlooks we would have  been out in May with all our citizens, allies, military equipment and most probably Bagram intact ---- providing the Taliban behaved.  If they didn't a lot of Taliban would be dead and we'd have left in June.

Is 60 considered early onset Alzheimer's; or is Ann right on schedule?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It must be hard for ann.  She has been out of the news for a long time.  Even the MSM has left her alone.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
She's a despicable, deplorable, liberal mental midget.

Earth to Ann: It is HOW China Joe withdrew from Afghanistan that is unforgivable. Perhaps you should do some investigative journalism and find out why our State Dept. ordered Americans already on planes and buses to get off and go back!  P.S.  No one is in the mood for your crap!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I just love how this woman overlooks we would have  been out in May with all our citizens, allies, military equipment and most probably Bagram intact ---- providing the Taliban behaved.  If they didn't a lot of Taliban would be dead and we'd have left in June.

Is 60 considered early onset Alzheimer's; or is Ann right on schedule?

Liberal bat crap craziness can strike at any age.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, he might have had the balls to do so, but not the brains to do it right.

Like most situations, substituting balls for brains leads to a disaster.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Geez.  She sure went to the dogs, metaphorically speaking.

Offline skeeter

Maybe it’s true, Ann is nuts. Unless she’s being sarcastic.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Joe Biden has a perfect, 50 year long, record of service to this country in Washington.  He's the ONLY one I know of that has F'd up EVERYTHING he ever touched!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Well, he might have had the balls to do so, but not the brains to do it right.

Like most situations, substituting balls for brains leads to a disaster.

Right

It takes balls to run out and play in traffic during rush-hour. Doesn’t show much brains but it definitely shows you have balls
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Liberal bat crap craziness can strike at any age.

And Coulter is far from what I would consider a liberal or leftist

Would she be penning an article like this if she had a loved one that was stranded in Afghanistan? Or if one of her relatives was killed in that terrorist attack in Kabul?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is a very typical "Look at Me! I'm still alive!" post from a has been. They all do it.
Moore is the King of this type of stuff.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

This is a very typical "Look at Me! I'm still alive!" post from a has been. They all do it.

Same behavior from washed up old celebrities

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Agreed.  Her transition into anti-Trump screed has left her adrift without an idelogical home, or a journalist base.

Maybe she can become Liz Cheney's Press Secretary.   :silly:

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.