Author Topic: 'Qanon shaman' pleads guilty for role in Capitol riot, will face 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 years in prison  (Read 221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Qanon shaman' pleads guilty for role in Capitol riot, will face 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 years in prison
Jacob Chansley was photographed shirtless inside the Capitol building with face paint and a furry horned hat
By Paul Best | Fox News

Jacob Chansley, an Arizona man known as the "Qanon shaman" who was photographed inside the Senate dais during the Capitol riot, reached a plea deal Friday and will likely serve 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 years in prison.

Chansley was one of the first people to enter the Capitol building on Jan. 6, shirtless with an American flag spear, face paint, and furry horns.

He was arrested three days after the riot and originally charged with six crimes, but pleaded guilty Friday to one felony count of obstructing an official proceeding.

Albert Watkins, Chanley's lawyer, requested that his client undergo a competency examination in May and told Fox News in July that he "is diagnosed with mental health vulnerabilities, including transient schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anxiety and depression exacerbated by socio stressors."

Chansley was found to be mentally competent after being transferred to a Colorado facility for the mental health evaluation.

"I am very appreciative for the court’s willingness to have my mental vulnerabilities examined," Chansley said in court on Friday.

Chansley was a regular at Trump rallies and told an FBI agent on Jan. 7 that he traveled to the nation's capital "as a part of a group effort, with other ‘patriots’ from Arizona, at the request of the President that all 'patriots' come to D.C. on January 6, 2021."

Watkins has said that his client now rejects the Qanon movement.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/qanon-shaman-pleads-guilty-for-role-in-capitol-riot-will-face-3-1-2-to-4-1-2
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

While Antifa remains mostly unprosecuted ..,
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Don't forget those whacky BLM'ers

Offline LegalAmerican

'Qanon shaman' pleads guilty for role in Capitol riot, will face 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 years in prison
Jacob Chansley was photographed shirtless inside the Capitol building with face paint and a furry horned hat
By Paul Best | Fox News

Jacob Chansley, an Arizona man known as the "Qanon shaman" who was photographed inside the Senate dais during the Capitol riot, reached a plea deal Friday and will likely serve 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 years in prison.

Chansley was one of the first people to enter the Capitol building on Jan. 6, shirtless with an American flag spear, face paint, and furry horns.

He was arrested three days after the riot and originally charged with six crimes, but pleaded guilty Friday to one felony count of obstructing an official proceeding.

Albert Watkins, Chanley's lawyer, requested that his client undergo a competency examination in May and told Fox News in July that he "is diagnosed with mental health vulnerabilities, including transient schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anxiety and depression exacerbated by socio stressors."

Chansley was found to be mentally competent after being transferred to a Colorado facility for the mental health evaluation.

"I am very appreciative for the court’s willingness to have my mental vulnerabilities examined," Chansley said in court on Friday.

Chansley was a regular at Trump rallies and told an FBI agent on Jan. 7 that he traveled to the nation's capital "as a part of a group effort, with other ‘patriots’ from Arizona, at the request of the President that all 'patriots' come to D.C. on January 6, 2021."

Watkins has said that his client now rejects the Qanon movement.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/qanon-shaman-pleads-guilty-for-role-in-capitol-riot-will-face-3-1-2-to-4-1-2

He likes doing this as a "professional activist" and is not a Q. nor Trump supporter.  He is a supporter of HIMSELF.  A SPOILED CHILD AND HIS WEALTHY MOM, WILL TAKE CARE OF THINGS.  He stood on Arizona street corners and complained about other issues.   HE IS AN ATTENTION WH@RE.  NOT A PATRIOT.  Emotionally arrested.  Makes for good, LEFT, MEDIA FODDER....though. 

Offline LegalAmerican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlV0tZKHah0

Mom wants son to have organic foods in jail.  I see, MEDIA, propped up a MAGA hat for interview. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqC65tjXcKU
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 12:03:32 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

11:21 AM - Feb 28. #1
CRIME.  PUBLISHED: 4:57 PM.  24 FEB 2021

Witness Exposes Democrat Lie: Capitol Riot Organized, Carried Out By Antifa/blm.
Everyone with an ounce of common sense was aware of this, but the media is in the propaganda business, so many Americans didn’t know until testimony proved it.
 by April Matthews.

Antifa was part of planning the attack on the Capitol, despite what the lying mainstream media had previously claimed. Expert testimony yesterday outlined their ops, which were designed to blame and impeach President Trump.

The Gateway Pundit reported:
Ex-Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund dropped a bombshell on lawmakers on Tuesday in his opening statement during a hearing before the Senate Rules and Homeland Security committees.

The Democrat-media complex has totally ignored eyewitness accounts detailing how black bloc Antifa terrorists infiltrated the peaceful MAGA demonstrations.

According to a former FBI agent on the ground at the US Capitol, at least one bus load of Antifa/blm goons infiltrated the Trump rally as part of a false flag operation.

more, if you want it.
https://conservativedailypost.com/witne ... by-antifa/
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 12:10:04 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Don't forget those whacky BLM'ers

Agree and POTUS TRUMP....said. 'GO HOME, GO IN PEACE. THESE ARE NOT PATRIOTS".   He must have learned about ANTIFA/BLM wearing TRUMP clothes to make it look like patriots were doing the damage.  THEY WEREN'T.  IT WAS ALL ANTIFA/BLM....the terrorists.  I do believe Ashli was shot.  Just something to look at. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/V8SvHf4D1tYD/

POLITICS.   PUBLISHED: 2:03 PM 6 JAN 2021     UPDATED: 10:20 PM 6 JAN 2021

President Trump Says Go Home: Antifa Infiltrators Storm Capitol, “These Aren’t Patriots”

God help us… it looks like evil will win and the revival of the United States has been successfully snuffed.
 by G Walrath

Well, we knew it was going to happen… antifa agitators disguised as ‘maga’ supporters stormed the capitol building and caused the shooting of at least one woman.  (Conservative site. Article removed. )

Update: Police let them in:
All a set up https://t.co/fJXG09iOfQ
— R3D (@RedRevenge2021) January 6, 2021
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 12:34:39 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline libertybele

....hmmm... I might be mistaken but I thought he was an anti-Trumper posing as a pro Trumper and caused mayhem.  Perhaps the video that I saw of him pre-plannning a disturbance was modified. :shrug:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 12:17:40 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

....hmmm... I might be mistaken but I thought he was an anti-Trumper posing as a pro Trumper and caused mayhem.  Perhaps the video that I saw of him pre-plannning a disturbance was modified. :shrug:

There is little truth anywhere. I agree with you.    9999hair out0000

9:58 PM - Aug 24#68
Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence US Capitol attack - Reuters

https://www.reuters.com › world › exclusive-fbi-finds-sca..

4 days ago — The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential ...

5 days ago — The FBI has found little evidence at this point to suggest that the Jan.

4 days ago — After five months of dragnet arrests nationwide, no one has actually been charged with insurrection or sedition.

5 days ago — The FBI has not found evidence of an "organized plot" to overturn the election, and it hasn't found any evidence that Trump organized the ...

5 days ago — Over 570 alleged rioters have been arrested since the storming of the U.S. Capitol in January—but the FBI has reportedly found little ..

4 days ago — "There was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones ... to storm the Capitol and take hostages"

5 days ago — The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control ...

Mar 2, 2021 — FBI Director Chris Wray testified before Congress Tuesday for the first time since the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol.

Jun 10, 2021 — FBI Director Chris Wray said Thursday that he is "not aware of any investigation" against former President Donald Trump in connection with ...

3 days ago — Corroboration from an FBI report on the Jan. 6 riots has concluded that the storming of the U.S. Capitol bore no relation ...

Online LMAO

Not only are ANTIFA and BLM mostly unprosecuted but both are supported and cheered on by the Democratic Party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

FTA ----

What the hell does this even mean?