Author Topic: Mathematician Makes STUNNING Discovery When Analyzing Election Results  (Read 404 times)

rangerrebew

Mathematician Makes STUNNING Discovery When Analyzing Election Results
daniel daniel August 8, 2021   

I say this with caution...but I really wonder if we've finally come to the moment that we've been waiting for. I am curious as to whether or not something is finally going to get done about what happened during the election in November.

There really seems to be a lot of new evidence, or at least it seems new to us. I'm sure that President Trump's legal team has seen the evidence already, but what we're seeing now seems very damning

Between this as well as some new video evidence that was finally released this month, things are starting to look up. Plus, keep in mind that there are still a lot of cases waiting for the Supreme Court to review.

Edward Solomon is an expert mathematician who has been analyzing the results of the election and has determined that they are literally impossible and cannot occur naturally.

Take a look at this video in which he explains how Georgia did it.

https://civildeadline.com/mathematician-makes-stunning-discovery-when-analyzing-election-results/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Mathematician Makes STUNNING Discovery When Analyzing Election Results
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 12:35:22 am »
The Democommies are one step away from totalitarian control of our government.  Literally!

This mathematician should be cautious about who he makes an enemy.