Author Topic: Ammo Will Likely Become Even More Expensive as Biden Admin Finds Sneaky Way to Bottleneck Supply Cha  (Read 516 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Ammo Will Likely Become Even More Expensive as Biden Admin Finds Sneaky Way to Bottleneck Supply Chain

.......According to the release, the sanctions will take effect once the Federal Register notice is published. This is expected to be Sept 7.

SNIP...

According to a Free Range American report by freelance writer Tim Cooper, this news has already set off a rush to buy the  affordable ammo both in stores and online.

Cooper quoted Charles Brown, owner of MKS Supply, an importer of Russian ammunition, as saying 30 to 40 percent of ammunition sold in the U.S. comes from Russia.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ammo-will-likely-become-even-expensive-biden-admin-finds-sneaky-way-bottleneck-supply-chain/
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

I just picked up a box of 9mm ammo made in Hungary. Didn't really need it, but when I saw that Rural King had a rather large supply, I couldn't pass it up. Next time I'm at the range, will give it a try.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Joe Biden’s Russian Ammo Ban: A Backdoor Attack on the Second Amendment?

By
Peter Suciu

Published
August 30, 2021

President Joe Biden campaigned on a platform to unify the nation, but since taking office many of his actions have seemed to run contrary to that message. That included his repeated calls for gun control and to ban popular semi-automatic rifles, which are used widely in both red and blue states. That was hardly a unifying message, and by taking executive action to address gun violence—because he claimed lawmakers wouldn’t—the president further suggested that he’s willing to let the country “unify” around his actions.

Now Biden is seeking to punish gun owners and at the same time chastise Russia by further banning the importation of firearms ammunition even as the country faces the greatest shortage of cartridges it has ever seen.

“New and pending permit applications for the permanent importation of firearms and ammunition manufactured or located in Russia will be subject to a policy of denial,” the U.S. State Department announced last week. The start date for the “ban” would begin on September 7, 2021, while the sanctions are expected to be in place for a minimum of twelve months. The sanctions were a response to the alleged poisoning last year by the Russian government of opposition leader Alexei Navalny.

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2021/08/joe-bidens-russian-ammo-ban-a-backdoor-attack-on-the-second-amendment/

Offline skeeter

He may be trying to punish gun owners but all this'll end up doing is saving the rifling in their barrels.

Offline EdinVA

The sanctions were a response to the alleged poisoning last year by the Russian government of opposition leader Alexei Navalny.

So, what does ammo have to do with poisoning a political opponent?
We are going to punish mean old putin but we just gave them a natural gas pipeline.... I would take that trade.....
Stupid....