Author Topic: Rand Paul says scientists won't study horse-deworming drug ivermectin's use as a potential COVID cur  (Read 134 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Rand Paul says scientists won't study horse-deworming drug ivermectin's use as a potential COVID cure because of their 'hatred for Trump'

Business Insider
Rand Paul says scientists won't study horse-deworming drug ivermectin's use as a potential COVID cure because of their 'hatred for Trump'

Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky said he was "in the middle" about whether ivermectin should be used. He said researchers did not want to study the drug because of their "hatred for Trump." Greg Nash-Pool/Getty Images

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul said researchers won't study ivermectin because of their "hatred for Trump."

Paul said he was "in the middle" on whether ivermectin should be used and wanted more research done.

The FDA and CDC are asking people to avoid the drug, which is used to deworm horses and cows.

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul said researchers won't study the toxic livestock-deworming drug ivermectin as a potential COVID treatment because of their dislike for former President Donald Trump.

The Cincinnati Enquirer first reported on the remarks Paul made at a town hall event for 60 people held at the Cold Spring City Council chambers on August 27.

"The hatred for Trump deranged these people so much that they're unwilling to objectively study it," Paul said, The Cincinnati Enquirer reported. "So someone like me that's in the middle on it, I can't tell you because they will not study ivermectin. They will not study hydroxychloroquine without the taint of their hatred for Donald Trump."...........

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rand-paul-claims-scientists-wont-045732346.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline art.prout

"Hatred for Trump" was not the chief motivation.

They had to completely disparage and disallow all existing treatments so that EUA for the "vaccines" could be pushed through.

No EUA allowed if there are existing treatments.

It is that simple, and evil.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How desperate they are to ram dubious vaccines down people throats, which makes one very skeptical about the governments cures and the likelihood of nasty effects to show up later.  I have used IVERMECTIN along with other herbal medicines and it made a BIG positive difference in overcoming the flu for me, and i'm an old man.  It was reported just days ago, the Israelis have a 99.9% cure for co-vid, and i expect our government will ignore it for all its worth for sinister reasons.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Which product do you use, @christian  and how do you calculate the dosage?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I've used two different brands and used dosages less that prescribed per pound, as on directions.  I obtained one from Wal-mart, and one from a farm store.  After using products, including natural blood thinners like nitrous oxide, Quercetin (i leftout Quercetin needs Zinc to be more effective)and garlic, a day later i also used some (a) anti-biotic pill.  It upset my stomach, but worked.  I finally go rid of a nasty headache as well.  Also Grapefruit juice rushes medications into the blood stream much faster than normal absorptions.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 02:40:46 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions