Author Topic: How many voters will stick with Biden?  (Read 389 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How many voters will stick with Biden?
« on: August 30, 2021, 02:30:31 pm »
How many voters will stick with Biden?
By John Kenneth White, Opinion Contributor — 08/30/21 08:00 AM EDT

Responding to the deaths of 13 service members and the wounding of 18 others in Afghanistan, President Biden stated the obvious: “Been a tough day.” Eight months into his presidency, these are tough days. Our withdrawal from Afghanistan is “messy,” as Biden has ruefully acknowledged. COVID-19 is filling up hospital beds and intensive care units. The Supreme Court has reversed Biden executive orders on immigration and rent relief. Biden’s honeymoon, such as it was, is over.       

Low polling numbers often show how many people stick with you through good times and bad. Back in 1992, Bill Clinton was beset by a series of scandals that pundits believed would surely end his presidential bid. In a 1970 letter to his draft board, Clinton wrote that people “have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military,” stating he would not serve in order to maintain his “political viability within the system.” Shortly thereafter, Gennifer Flowers divulged telephone conversations that appeared to confirm Clinton’s 12-year extramarital affair with her. On the eve of the New Hampshire primary, Clinton pleaded with voters to make the election about them, not him, promising, “I’ll be there for you until the last dog dies.” Clinton’s second place finish made him “the comeback kid.”

Being there until the last dog dies has become a political mantra for measuring presidential support. Barely into his first term, Clinton hit several low points. In 1993, he authorized the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy for gays in the military. As Clinton recalled, “In the short run, I got the worst of both worlds — I lost the fight [to openly admit gays in the military], and the gay community was highly critical of me for the compromise.”

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/569947-how-many-voters-will-stick-with-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: How many voters will stick with Biden?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 10:08:29 pm »
"How many voters will stick with biden?"

If this question is asked in reference to a 2024 election run, biden won't be in the race. At his current rate of descent and deterioration, he's not gonna last that long.

But simply "in the court of public opinion", regarding the immediate future, I reckon that he'll "hold the line" with 40-44%, at least.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 11:14:56 pm »
Like I wrote before,he has an absolute lock on the illegal alien vote,the imaginary human vote,the union vote,the black vote,the brown vote,the goobermint worker vote,the graveyard vote,and the "Why mens" vote.

All that is going to be tough for any candidate not named Trump to beat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 11:16:50 pm »
How many do you need?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 11:59:08 pm »

If this question is asked in reference to a 2024 election run, biden won't be in the race. At his current rate of descent and deterioration, he's not gonna last that long.

But simply "in the court of public opinion", regarding the immediate future, I reckon that he'll "hold the line" with 40-44%, at least.

Agree... I think the real question is how many will stick with the marxists..

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2021, 01:52:12 am »
Like I wrote before,he has an absolute lock on the illegal alien vote,the imaginary human vote,the union vote,the black vote,the brown vote,the goobermint worker vote,the graveyard vote,and the "Why mens" vote.

All that is going to be tough for any candidate not named Trump to beat.
And why do you think Trump could beat him when he couldn't stop the travesty that was last year?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2021, 01:52:57 am »
Remember: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez becomes eligible to run for President by 2024.

She is the one they are grooming. Remember that.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2021, 06:58:28 am »
Real, imaginary, or dead?
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2021, 12:25:08 pm »
And why do you think Trump could beat him when he couldn't stop the travesty that was last year?

@jmyrlefuller

What a bullbush statement.

The Dims cheated during the last election in unprecedented numbers,and nobody was prepared for the fraud,for one thing.

For another,Trump is the ONLY one who CAN beat the Dims in 2024 because he is the only one that will put the effort into it that will be required. All other possible Republican candidates are "owned by the system they have worked under for decades",and would be campaigning with both armed tied behind their backs by the alleged Republican Party.

Trump doesn't owe anyone in the RNC OR the DNC diddly-squat.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2021, 01:26:04 pm »
Real, imaginary, or dead?

(d) all of the above

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2021, 05:46:46 pm »
SneakyPete predicts:
"For another,Trump is the ONLY one who CAN beat the Dims in 2024 because he is the only one that will put the effort into it that will be required."

Agreed.

This is what I said back in 2016, and again in 2020 (even though the "underground election apparati" produced enough fraud to narrowly defeat Mr. Trump).

And I'll repeat it once more:
Donald Trump (if he's able to run) is the ONLY candidate who has a chance of beating the dem-communists in 2024.

Even that will remain in doubt if nothing is done to expose and dismantle the dem/com election apparati.

As for Ron DeSantis, his best strategy is to run with Mr. Trump as the VP candidate.
He may "make an effort" in the Republican primaries (if there are any), but the smart move for him will be to "defer at the right moment" to Mr. Trump, and for Mr. Trump to reciprocate by picking DeSantis as VP.

If Mr. Trump wins, DeSantis has plenty of time.
Indeed, he will become the default pick for 2028...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2021, 05:53:42 pm »
Anyone feeding from the public trough
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2021, 08:35:20 pm »
I got this far into the first paragraph...

COVID-19 is filling up hospital beds and intensive care units.

...and I realized this was a shit article from The Hill.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2021, 09:29:29 pm »
SneakyPete predicts:
"For another,Trump is the ONLY one who CAN beat the Dims in 2024 because he is the only one that will put the effort into it that will be required."

Agreed.

This is what I said back in 2016, and again in 2020 (even though the "underground election apparati" produced enough fraud to narrowly defeat Mr. Trump).

And I'll repeat it once more:
Donald Trump (if he's able to run) is the ONLY candidate who has a chance of beating the dem-communists in 2024.

Even that will remain in doubt if nothing is done to expose and dismantle the dem/com election apparati.

As for Ron DeSantis, his best strategy is to run with Mr. Trump as the VP candidate.
He may "make an effort" in the Republican primaries (if there are any), but the smart move for him will be to "defer at the right moment" to Mr. Trump, and for Mr. Trump to reciprocate by picking DeSantis as VP.

If Mr. Trump wins, DeSantis has plenty of time.
Indeed, he will become the default pick for 2028...

@Fishrrman

Yup,yup,and yup!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2021, 09:57:32 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

What a bullbush statement.

The Dims cheated during the last election in unprecedented numbers,and nobody was prepared for the fraud,for one thing.

For another,Trump is the ONLY one who CAN beat the Dims in 2024 because he is the only one that will put the effort into it that will be required. All other possible Republican candidates are "owned by the system they have worked under for decades",and would be campaigning with both armed tied behind their backs by the alleged Republican Party.

Trump doesn't owe anyone in the RNC OR the DNC diddly-squat.
We all saw it coming. Don't give me that line. If they can cheat and get away with it last year, they'll do it again. And Trump failed to stop it. Plus, now he's been in that same system for four years. He has lost any credibility as an outsider. He had his chance and he blew it.

Step aside and let someone who knows how to run a free society take over. I know that's a foreign idea, but the guy who put the most liberal Republicans since Souter on the court, continued to balloon the debt at the same pace as Obama, and make Anthony Fauci a household name, isn't the answer.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2021, 10:06:04 pm »
We all saw it coming. Don't give me that line. If they can cheat and get away with it last year, they'll do it again. And Trump failed to stop it. Plus, now he's been in that same system for four years. He has lost any credibility as an outsider. He had his chance and he blew it.

Step aside and let someone who knows how to run a free society take over. I know that's a foreign idea, but the guy who put the most liberal Republicans since Souter on the court, continued to balloon the debt at the same pace as Obama, and make Anthony Fauci a household name, isn't the answer.

How exactly could have Trump stopped a stolen election?  RNC yes. GOP yes. SCOTUS yes.  Trump himself?? 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2021, 11:21:14 pm »

@jmyrlefuller

And WHO would that be,bubba?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2021, 11:53:36 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

It was not just last year, it began 5 years ago with the media,Congress, DOJ, DOD and department of state gathering for a slient coup d'etat.  Together they forged documents, lied to courts, elected representatives called for his execution and then ran him thru 2 impeachment trials based on lies.  For 5 years the man was demonized simply because he beat Hitlary.
The marxists entire mission is to stop Trump because he was the only one on earth that scared them to death because he could stop their destruction.

Now name one person on earth that could survive that?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2021, 11:59:50 pm »
How exactly could have Trump stopped a stolen election?  RNC yes. GOP yes. SCOTUS yes.  Trump himself??

Still waiting for a reply @jmyrlefuller
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2021, 12:00:15 am »
@jmyrlefuller

It was not just last year, it began 5 years ago with the media,Congress, DOJ, DOD and department of state gathering for a slient coup d'etat.  Together they forged documents, lied to courts, elected representatives called for his execution and then ran him thru 2 impeachment trials based on lies.  For 5 years the man was demonized simply because he beat Hitlary.
The marxists entire mission is to stop Trump because he was the only one on earth that scared them to death because he could stop their destruction.

Now name one person on earth that could survive that?

Exactly.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2021, 02:32:44 am »

Did you include the dead bloc and the fraud bump?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis