Author Topic: Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 13847 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #377 on: August 31, 2021, 05:19:25 pm »
How much money was involved?  Or was this the quid-pro-quo for leaving all of that military equipment behind?

I find it ironic that the final "deal" between Shortbus Joe and the Taliban was flagrantly violated by the Taliban, and probably Sloe Joe too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #378 on: August 31, 2021, 05:20:38 pm »

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1432745106281488384

And guess what ...13 came back in caskets due to the imcompentency of the CIC.  Wonder if  bitch Psaki will include that fact?

Mission Accomplished ...my ass.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #379 on: August 31, 2021, 05:22:35 pm »
Sorry, but it's hard for me to have any sympathy and/or concern for any American 'stranded' in Afghanistan today.

They knew seven months ago that this day was coming.

These are probably the same people who show up late everywhere.

And as I said from the start, the U.S. State Department has done them a favor of sort, choosing to let the Taliban know where to find you.  At this point, you're more valuable alive than slaughtered...to all parties.
I challenge that last sentence as Biden would be much better served if all Americans were killed and never heard from again as right now being alive gives him inconvenient problems.

Why do you think Biden directed the Taliban on who and where they are?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #380 on: August 31, 2021, 05:25:00 pm »
Exactly!  The full court press to sell that one will be starting soon.
Including pressuring for a Nobel Peace prize to Biden for ending a 20 year conflict.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #381 on: August 31, 2021, 05:25:18 pm »
I challenge that last sentence as Biden would be much better served if all Americans were killed and never heard from again as right now being alive gives him inconvenient problems.

Wonder how many of these are people that Biden would rather not have testifying before congressional hearings?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #382 on: August 31, 2021, 05:26:15 pm »
Including pressuring for a Nobel Peace prize to Biden for ending a 20 year conflict.

Or a Neville Chamberlin Award for Courage.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #383 on: August 31, 2021, 06:05:35 pm »

It was Biden throwing down the Ace of Trump from the start.

"Look, MFers...we know that these people are alive and healthy and bruise-free!  Under the Agreement, it's your responsibility for their safety.  Either get them to the Kabul airport, or get them somewhere safe away from your rank and file".

The Taliban want to be recognized as a global trading partner and they also want those American dollars unfrozen.

At least that's what any lucid person would think.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #386 on: August 31, 2021, 06:20:19 pm »
BREAKING: Gold Star Mother of Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui Will Leave Home After His Funeral for White House and Demand POS Biden Resign

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,447112.new.html#new
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #388 on: August 31, 2021, 06:33:19 pm »
Afghan Interpreter Who Helped Rescue Biden in 2008 Left Behind After U.S. Exit

Interpreter stranded in Afghanistan makes a White House appeal: ‘Don’t forget me here.’

Dion Nissenbaum   |   Aug. 31, 2021 1:01 pm ET

Thirteen years ago, Afghan interpreter Mohammed helped rescue then-Sen. Joe Biden and two other senators stranded in a remote Afghanistan valley after their helicopter was forced to land in a snowstorm. Now, Mohammed is asking President Biden to save him.

“Hello Mr. President: Save me and my family,” Mohammed, who asked not to use his full name while in hiding, told The Wall Street Journal as the last Americans flew out of Kabul on Monday. “Don’t forget me here.”

Mohammed and his four children are hiding from the Taliban after his yearslong attempt to get out of Afghanistan got tangled in the bureaucracy. They are among countless Afghan allies who were left behind when the U.S. ended its 20-year military campaign in Afghanistan on Monday.  .  .

https://www.wsj.com/articles/afghan-interpreter-who-helped-rescue-biden-in-2008-left-behind-after-u-s-exit-11630429285
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #389 on: August 31, 2021, 06:37:07 pm »

And a sure Oscar nomination for Best adaptation of a failed presidency
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #390 on: August 31, 2021, 06:40:23 pm »
Bret Baier just now tried to tell the panel on Fox that Biden wears a rosary bracelet and that could be what he was doing instead of looking at his watch...sure!

Look closely at all the photos of Biden..there is NO rosary bracelet.

That's pathetic on Baier's part.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #391 on: August 31, 2021, 06:41:24 pm »
Afghan Interpreter Who Helped Rescue Biden in 2008 Left Behind After U.S. Exit

Interpreter stranded in Afghanistan makes a White House appeal: ‘Don’t forget me here.’

Dion Nissenbaum   |   Aug. 31, 2021 1:01 pm ET

Thirteen years ago, Afghan interpreter Mohammed helped rescue then-Sen. Joe Biden and two other senators stranded in a remote Afghanistan valley after their helicopter was forced to land in a snowstorm. Now, Mohammed is asking President Biden to save him.

“Hello Mr. President: Save me and my family,” Mohammed, who asked not to use his full name while in hiding, told The Wall Street Journal as the last Americans flew out of Kabul on Monday. “Don’t forget me here.”

Mohammed and his four children are hiding from the Taliban after his yearslong attempt to get out of Afghanistan got tangled in the bureaucracy. They are among countless Afghan allies who were left behind when the U.S. ended its 20-year military campaign in Afghanistan on Monday.  .  .

https://www.wsj.com/articles/afghan-interpreter-who-helped-rescue-biden-in-2008-left-behind-after-u-s-exit-11630429285

More proof that the only person Joe Biden truly cares about...is Joe Biden.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #392 on: August 31, 2021, 06:41:52 pm »
<Maxwell Smart> Would you believe he was doing Yoga? </Maxwell Smart>
Countdown to Resignation

Online mountaineer

« Reply #393 on: August 31, 2021, 06:42:14 pm »
I-TEAM EXCLUSIVE: 3-year-old California boy stranded in Afghanistan
By Dan Noyes
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 11:58AM

A young boy who was born near Sacramento is one of the American citizens still trapped in Afghanistan.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- The US troop withdrawal from Afghanistan has stranded between 100 and 200 American citizens who want to return to the states. One of them - a young boy born near Sacramento. I-Team reporter Dan Noyes has an exclusive, frightening story about what lies ahead for the child and his family.

This three-year-old boy was born near Sacramento; his passport shows he is a US citizen, and he's going through a harrowing ordeal right now, unable to escape Afghanistan. We're hiding his identity and that of his father, a social worker, and other family members who are all US permanent residents, for fear of them being captured by the Taliban. ...   https://abc7news.com/society/exclusive-3-year-old-california-boy-stranded-in-afghanistan/10990233/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #394 on: August 31, 2021, 06:45:24 pm »
And guess what ...13 came back in caskets due to the imcompentency of the CIC.

That opened up 13 extra seats for unvetted Afghans.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #395 on: August 31, 2021, 06:51:29 pm »
I-TEAM EXCLUSIVE: 3-year-old California boy stranded in Afghanistan
By Dan Noyes
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 11:58AM

A young boy who was born near Sacramento is one of the American citizens still trapped in Afghanistan.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- The US troop withdrawal from Afghanistan has stranded between 100 and 200 American citizens who want to return to the states. One of them - a young boy born near Sacramento. I-Team reporter Dan Noyes has an exclusive, frightening story about what lies ahead for the child and his family.

This three-year-old boy was born near Sacramento; his passport shows he is a US citizen, and he's going through a harrowing ordeal right now, unable to escape Afghanistan. We're hiding his identity and that of his father, a social worker, and other family members who are all US permanent residents, for fear of them being captured by the Taliban. ...   https://abc7news.com/society/exclusive-3-year-old-california-boy-stranded-in-afghanistan/10990233/

See?  The boy's father is a "Social Worker" and happened to have his entire American family living over there. 

A 'Peace Corp' wannabe, but with a salary, housing and bennies.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #396 on: August 31, 2021, 06:55:39 pm »
Isn't Biden supposed to be reading from a teleprompter right now?

Offline corbe

« Reply #397 on: August 31, 2021, 06:55:46 pm »
   A brief Music interlude since biteme is late, again.

Liars Everywhere ~ Toad the Wet Sprocket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_-bD9Ky_OY
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #398 on: August 31, 2021, 07:00:02 pm »
That's pathetic on Baier's part.

Just mentioned again on Fox.....watch Psaki will probably say the same thing during her presser....If you look at the video of Biden looking at his watch..that is exactly what he is doing and there is no rosary bracelet there...I have a rosary bracelet..you don't just look at it you touch the beads and say Hail Marys....Biden was looking at the time!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO