Author Topic: Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 13407 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2021, 03:48:19 pm »
IMO if there is a mass casualty event at the Kabul airport it will be an RPG or AA missile strike on a departing C-15 from the hills surrounding the runway.  It's the only way to avoid C-RAM.

Agree 💯!  I predict they'll shoot down the last airplane leaving the Kaboom Airport. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2021, 04:03:12 pm »
Rep. Jody Hice
@CongressmanHice
·
8m
Joe Biden, the US President who:

- Abandoned Americans in Afghanistan
   - Forsook our Allies
   - Opened our borders to terrorists
   - Dismantled our freedoms at home

RESIGN MR.PRESIDENT!!! We can't tolerate it anymore!!!
Yes, all those things ... and inflation, soaring fuel prices, rampant crime and homeless shitting all over our cities ...
But! At least he is NOT Trump! So we have that going for us.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2021, 04:14:28 pm »
Thank you @mystery-ak and all you others who have contributed relevant information on all these threads thus far and future ones...it has been quite informative and especially convenient to keep up to date.

:beer:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2021, 04:15:19 pm »
We are witnessing the total collapse of America as an international power in real time right before our eyes. Never again will America be taken seriously on the World Stage. No other country on Earth would be this stupid. Not China. Certainly not Russia. These are serious nations with serious people in charge running them.

In the future, I cannot imagine ANY country looking to America for help or protection. America has become a "woke -- joke" around the world. America has sidelined itself universally with this idiotic display, and we were all alive to see it.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2021, 04:19:27 pm »
Vacuums of power are always filled.

As the US retreats other powers will fill the void.

This is just the beginning.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2021, 04:22:47 pm »
Alex Plitsas Flag of United States
@alexplitsas
·
3h
The Taliban are still preventing US citizens from accessing the airfield as of right now
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2021, 04:23:49 pm »
We are witnessing the total collapse of America as an international power in real time right before our eyes. Never again will America be taken seriously on the World Stage. No other country on Earth would be this stupid. Not China. Certainly not Russia. These are serious nations with serious people in charge running them.

In the future, I cannot imagine ANY country looking to America for help or protection. America has become a "woke -- joke" around the world. America has sidelined itself universally with this idiotic display, and we were all alive to see it.

And you'll never everbe able to convince me otherwise that the left hasn't done this all on purpose.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2021, 04:25:14 pm »
Marina Medvin makes a good point. If it's the habitually untruthful Islamonutz claiming we killed a bunch of children, perhaps we should try to confirm that bit of news independently.

Have another round of taqiyyah, anyone?

I have little doubt the Taliban is serving up double shots on the house.
(just like the Biden Administration).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2021, 04:36:06 pm »

And you'll never everbe able to convince me otherwise that the left hasn't done this all on purpose.
It better be on purpose. If Biden and his team of fools just created the 20th most powerful Army in the world, overnight, by accident ... ?
No. I agree. Someone in the White House and State Dept. knows exactly what is going on. They know exactly what they are doing. And they did it with intent.

For what reason? I cannot guess. But I suspect we will find out very soon.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2021, 04:42:15 pm »

Only Jiennah, who is expecting the couple's child next month, stayed. But she left disappointed, Roice said. The president brought up his son, Beau, according to her account, describing his son's military service and subsequent death from cancer. It struck the family as scripted and shallow, a conversation that lasted only a couple of minutes in "total disregard to the loss of our Marine," Roice said

When is someone --- anyone ---- going to ask Biden what his son dying of cancer has to do with any of this?  When??

Hey, Joe, did your son return home in a flag-drapped coffin??

« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 04:50:27 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2021, 04:45:34 pm »
And you'll never ever be able to convince me otherwise that the left hasn't done this all on purpose.

I agree with you @txradioguy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2021, 04:47:05 pm »
It better be on purpose. If Biden and his team of fools just created the 20th most powerful Army in the world, overnight, by accident ... ?
No. I agree. Someone in the White House and State Dept. knows exactly what is going on. They know exactly what they are doing. And they did it with intent.

For what reason? I cannot guess. But I suspect we will find out very soon.

Barrack Hussein Obama, Susan Rice, Antony J. Blinken, and several others.  The same cast of characters that orchestrated the Benghazi debacle.  Their orders come from Iranian Mullahs.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2021, 04:48:19 pm »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2021, 04:48:55 pm »
When is someone --- anyone ---- going to ask Biden what his son dying of cancer has to do with any of this?  When??
It would do no good. Biden is a senile fool. He does not know who he is talking to, why he is talking to them, or what they are supposed to be talking about. I am surprised he didn't start reciting his famous 'battle of CornPop' to them.

« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2021, 04:54:05 pm »
It would do no good. Biden is a senile fool. He does not know who he is talking to, why he is talking to them, or what they are supposed to be talking about. I am surprised he didn't start reciting his famous 'battle of CornPop' to them.

Not a good enough reason to allow Biden's bullshit to stand unchallenged. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2021, 05:41:35 pm »
Barrack Hussein Obama, Susan Rice, Antony J. Blinken, and several others.  The same cast of characters that orchestrated the Benghazi debacle.  Their orders come from Iranian Mullahs.

Right on the people who are directing this nightmare. But it’s not mullahs behind it. It’s China.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2021, 05:53:08 pm »

Hey, Joe, did your son return home in a flag-drapped coffin??

@Right_in_Virginia

He does this for three reasons IMO.  1) He thinks it helps him relate to the family members 2) in his declining mental condition it's a memory that clicks in what's left of his memory when he talks about anything military related. 3) It's emotional blackmail that he uses to deflect any blame or tough questions when something like Kabul goes wrong and members of the military die. It's like saying "Hey I've had a child who was a soldier die too so shut up!"

Offline libertybele

« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2021, 05:57:33 pm »

I absolutely agree with you!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.