Author Topic: Think Joe Biden is bad? Check out the current line of succession (Howie Carr)  (Read 70 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://howiecarrshow.com/think-joe-biden-is-bad-check-out-the-current-line-of-succession/

Think Joe Biden is bad? Check out the current line of succession
August 29, 2021
Howie Carr

EXCERPTS:
Check out the current chart of presidential succession and you will realize just how rudderless the ship of state is.

How hopeless is the federal government? Marty Walsh, the bust out former mayor of Boston who is now Secretary of Labor, is number 11 in the line of succession to the presidency.
Take the vice president, Kamala Harris. Please. If you don’t know her background, just google her name and “Willie Brown.” Then tell me about her impeccable credentials.

Next in line to the presidency is Speaker Nancy Pelosi. She’s 80 years old and likes to say she was “set up” every time she’s caught not wearing a mask, which is about once a month.
Next on the list of succession comes Vermont Sen. Patrick Leahy, the president pro tempore of the Senate. That means he’s the oldest rat in the barn. He’s 81 years old and his next real job will be his first.
Next to become president would be the secretary of state, Taliban Tony Blinken.
Next in line is the treasury secretary, Janet Yellen. Age 75.
Lloyd Austin, the secretary of defense, comes next. Age 68. Biden can’t remember his name (“the general,” he calls him) or where he works (Biden refers to the Pentagon as “the outfit”).
Next in line is Merrick Garland, or as they call him on MSNBC, “Garland Merrick.” Age 71.

More at URL above...
(just check out who follows...)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
https://howiecarrshow.com/think-joe-biden-is-bad-check-out-the-current-line-of-succession/

Think Joe Biden is bad? Check out the current line of succession
August 29, 2021
Howie Carr

EXCERPTS:
Check out the current chart of presidential succession and you will realize just how rudderless the ship of state is.

How hopeless is the federal government? Marty Walsh, the bust out former mayor of Boston who is now Secretary of Labor, is number 11 in the line of succession to the presidency.
Take the vice president, Kamala Harris. Please. If you don’t know her background, just google her name and “Willie Brown.” Then tell me about her impeccable credentials.

Next in line to the presidency is Speaker Nancy Pelosi. She’s 80 years old and likes to say she was “set up” every time she’s caught not wearing a mask, which is about once a month.
Next on the list of succession comes Vermont Sen. Patrick Leahy, the president pro tempore of the Senate. That means he’s the oldest rat in the barn. He’s 81 years old and his next real job will be his first.
Next to become president would be the secretary of state, Taliban Tony Blinken.
Next in line is the treasury secretary, Janet Yellen. Age 75.
Lloyd Austin, the secretary of defense, comes next. Age 68. Biden can’t remember his name (“the general,” he calls him) or where he works (Biden refers to the Pentagon as “the outfit”).
Next in line is Merrick Garland, or as they call him on MSNBC, “Garland Merrick.” Age 71.

More at URL above...
(just check out who follows...)

They're aged. How many will pass or need to step down??  I keep waiting and hoping!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.