Author Topic: SERIOUSLY?Joe Biden’s delusional Secretary of State says “we promised a responsible end so Afghanist  (Read 95 times)

rangerrebew

SERIOUSLY?Joe Biden’s delusional Secretary of State says “we promised a responsible end so Afghanistan can never again become a haven for terrorists”

August 29, 2021 by BareNakedIslam Leave a Comment
I guess Antony Blinken’s idea of “terrorist-free responsible end” to the 20-year war in Afghanistan includes leaving the Taliban (terrorists), and their friends from ISIS and Al-Qaeda, $83 billion in abandoned state-of-the-art US military weapons, equipment, vehicles, and helicopters, not to mention a list of the names and addresses of Americans in Afghanistan and the thousands of Afghanis who helped the US military.

https://barenakedislam.com/2021/08/29/seriously-bidens-delusional-secretary-of-state-says-we-promised-a-responsible-end-so-afghanistan-can-never-again-become-a-haven-for-terrorists/

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
That's why the Biden regime protected the Taliban from aerial attacks and dumped enough weapons on the Taliban to easily wage war for a hundred years, and pay for it.  Don't you wish Joe was on our side?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
That's why the Biden regime protected the Taliban from aerial attacks and dumped enough weapons on the Taliban to easily wage war for a hundred years, and pay for it.  Don't you wish Joe was on our side?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

I wish the State Department, DOJ and 535 members of Congress were on our side.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.