Author Topic: Report: Biden climate policies turning America into authoritarian capitalism  (Read 118 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Biden climate policies turning America into authoritarian capitalism
By CFACT |August 13th, 2021

Is Chinese-style ‘authoritarian capitalism’ coming to the United States?

That is a very real possibility as a result of the climate policies being imposed by President Biden and his administration, most ominously from the president’s Executive Order on Climate-Related Financial Risk, issued last May.

Peter Murphy, CFACT’s Senior Fellow, just authored a paper entitled, Biden Climate Change Policies Co-opting Private Sector, that has been published and posted by RealClearEnergy.org, which examines this sweeping Executive Order on climate. Under the guise of a “climate crisis,” Murphy calls the Biden Order “an unprecedented government intervention in the private economy to force the country into a major shift in energy consumption.”

https://www.cfact.org/2021/08/13/report-biden-climate-policies-turning-america-into-authoritarian-capitalism/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Authoritarian capitalism"...

Is that something like a bundle of sticks?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

@Fishrrman
 :pondering: Isn't that image what would have been in older days referred to as a bundle of bleep? Bleep? C'mon man (I will substitute q for g
 but this is kind of nuts, faqqots) used to mean something different than queer before bleep ruined words like gay.
Sometimes called a short faqqot, a faqqot of sticks equals a bundle of wood sticks or billets
And then there is why am I not surprised, British food.  Made from pork shoulder and pigs liver, meatball-like faqqots are a blast from the thrifty past - serve with mashed potatoes, from BBC Good ...
Anyone remember when a fag was just a cigarette? Is it offensive to call a cigarette a fag, though? Is it an unintentional slur?

It's amazing how much of our language has become off limits along with culture because the homosexuals have been allowed to appropriate it.

Sorry about the rant for what started out in what I thought as just a silly comment.

Hah! just noticed in the preview fag is okay but not used as a plural **nononono*
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 11:08:45 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Referring to fasces, why, yes it is.

Other folks think it is firewood.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis