Author Topic: Naval Intel reminds active duty, retired members they cannot ‘disrespect’ Biden, Harris  (Read 76 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Naval Intel reminds active duty, retired members they cannot ‘disrespect’ Biden, Harris
August 29, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

Active duty and retired members of the Office of Naval Intelligence were reminded last week they are barred by the Uniform Code of Military Justice and other Department of Defense regulations from criticizing President Joe Biden and other ranking members of his Cabinet and the Pentagon.

The memo, sent via email and first reported by The Daily Wire, was sent out by the ONI’s chief of staff following deadly suicide bombing attacks outside the international airport in Kabul which left 11 Marines, two Army soldiers, a U.S. Navy corpsman, and 169 Afghan civilians dead.

In addition to Biden, members were instructed they also could not publicly criticize or be contemptuous of Vice President Kamala Harris, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, members of Congress, and others.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08/29/naval-intel-reminds-active-duty-retired-members-they-cannot-disrespect-biden-harris-1126158/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Can someone help me here?  I don't seem to remember anything like that being said about Trump although he and his family were threatened, Hollyweird and it's resident *ssholes like Rob Reiner bashed Trump for 4 years, the media bashed him for 4 years, "leaders" like Auntie Maxine and Nazi Pelosi made it a daily event to bash him, the Joint Chumps secretly met to decide what they would do to oppose him, etc., etc.   Did I miss it?  :whistle:

Offline skeeter

Can someone help me here?  I don't seem to remember anything like that being said about Trump although he and his family were threatened, Hollyweird and it's resident *ssholes like Rob Reiner bashed Trump for 4 years, the media bashed him for 4 years, "leaders" like Auntie Maxine and Nazi Pelosi made it a daily event to bash him, the Joint Chumps secretly met to decide what they would do to oppose him, etc., etc.   Did I miss it?  :whistle:
Remember the pasty faced lump who testified against Trump at his impeachment trial in uniform?

Its past time to tell these runt tyrants to go to h*ll.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 01:50:01 pm by skeeter »

Offline PeteS in CA

Now prosecute all the formers who "disrespected" Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.