Author Topic: Times of London publishes brutal cartoon mocking Joe Biden, while ‘Bring Trump Back’ hashtag soars  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Times of London publishes brutal cartoon mocking Joe Biden, while ‘Bring Trump Back’ hashtag soars
August 27, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

A noted British newspaper, the Times of London, published a highly provocative political cartoon lampooning the leaders of the G7 countries, while showing Biden kneeling with his hands bound behind him flanked by a pair of armed Taliban fighters.

https://twitter.com/mortenmorland/status/1430430164249366530

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08/27/times-of-london-publishes-brutal-cartoon-mocking-joe-biden-while-bring-trump-back-hashtag-soars-1125186/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
More and more and more......

Seems we can only get objective MSM type news from foreign sources.

Really feeing how Russians felt before 1991.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Further down in the piece I read this:

“America’s heart is breaking, its fists are clinched and its eyes are streaming with tears of blind fury,” wrote country music star John Rich. “I haven’t felt this way since 911. To all our troops and veterans, we love and respect you and we are sorry for the disgrace you are being subjected to. #GodSaveAmerica.”

About sums it up for me.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

About sums it up for me.

Yes, me too!...I have never seen anything like this.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Like 9-11, but from our own inept leadership.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline The_Reader_David

More and more and more......

Seems we can only get objective MSM type news from foreign sources.

Really feeing how Russians felt before 1991.

Yup, foreign sources or Substack (which I guess is the American internet analogue of samizdat.) I regularly read The (London) Telegraph, BBC, RT (yes, you have to filter it for the Kremlin's slant), UnHerd, and Quillette, and occasionally The Guardian (again, filter for left Labour slant) and a few sites from East Asia, all from overseas, plus Glenn Greenwald, Matt Taibi and Bari Weiss on Substack.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

BassWrangler

But is it just those of us on the right? We're all worked up about it, but history shows we talk a big game but don't follow up with action. And I don't see any evidence that the left is going to do anything but circle the wagons and move on. Twitter is full of lefties dismissing criticism and replying with the usual "but Trump" stuff.

Offline bilo

About sums it up for me.

:amen:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I did not see that cartoon as BRUTAL.

A cartoon with Biden in a noose hanging from a tree would be brutal, for he most certainly earned that!!!