Author Topic: As Biden Abandoned Afghan Allies, Retired US Special Ops Hatched "quotOperation Pineapple Express"quot - R  (Read 168 times)

Offline bilo

The mission, led by retired Green Beret commander Col. Scott Mann, was coordinated in an encrypted chat room On Wednesday, over 50 people were online to conduct dozens of covert missions which Mann described as a night filled with "Jason Bourne"-type scenes every 10 minutes.

The small groups of Afghans repeatedly encountered Taliban foot soldiers who they said beat them but never checked identity papers that might have revealed them as operators who spent two decades killing Taliban leadership. All carried U.S. visas, pending visa applications or new applications prepared by members of Task Force Pineapple, they told ABC News.

With the uniformed U.S. military unable to venture outside the airport's perimeter to collect Americans and Afghans who've sought U.S. protection for their past joint service, they instead provided overwatch and awaited coordinated movements by an informal Pineapple Express ground team that included “conductors” led by former Green Beret Capt. Zac Lois, known as the underground railroad's “engineer.”

The Afghan operators, assets, interpreters and their families were known as “passengers” and they were being guided remotely by “shepherds," who are, in most cases their loyal former U.S. special operations forces and CIA comrades and commanders, according to chat room communications viewed by ABC News.

"This Herculean effort couldn't have been done without the unofficial heroes inside the airfield who defied their orders to not help beyond the airport perimeter, by wading into sewage canals and pulling in these targeted people who were flashing pineapples on their phones," said Mann.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/biden-abandoned-afghan-allies-retired-us-special-ops-hatched-operation-pineapple

The entire article at the link is worth reading. These men are hero's!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline LegalAmerican

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1431599327667843075

I read POTUS TRUMP is paying for a commercial plane and items to help Americans in Afghanistan. To evacuate them, with retired military men doing the 'work'.  All volunteer work by other Americans.  Not any in biden regime.

Offline DB

I hope this is true.

How would they get into the country to do these operations when the US military totally controls the only airport there?

It is certainly possible that active military members looked the other way when they arrived.

There's a lot more to the story here if true.

Offline bilo

I hope this is true.

How would they get into the country to do these operations when the US military totally controls the only airport there?

It is certainly possible that active military members looked the other way when they arrived.

There's a lot more to the story here if true.

"This Herculean effort couldn't have been done without the unofficial heroes inside the airfield who defied their orders to not help beyond the airport perimeter, by wading into sewage canals and pulling in these targeted people who were flashing pineapples on their phones," said Mann.

I believe this story. I'm sure there were a fair number of military personnel more than happy to look the other way. The article gives more detail about how they got back into the airfield with those they rescued.

All I can say is God Bless these men!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Retired US Special Ops Hatched "Operation Pineapple Express..."

Keep the contacts open with these guys.
The coming "Second Continental Army" is gonna need them in command and advisory positions...